Anyone here have web development or web design experience?

chrishrtmn

Reaction score
I was curious to see who here has experience with web development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, CMS's, etc) and web design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)?

Any examples of your work or a portfolio online for me check out? Just looking to see who is in the same field as me.

I have experience with website development such as Html 5 and Css3. I also have experience with Flash professional and Dreamweaver. I also have experience with Photoshop. After Effect, and Premiere Pro. I don't have any public examples of my work and portfolio but I am going to develop two sites by next two years.

I'm just getting started in the web design world, from the few clients I've had so far most have requested some sort of CMS system so I haven't got to showcase my full talents yet but you can see some of my work http://www.nixconsulting.ca/portfolio:

Hi. I'm Aaron. I'm an UI Designer and Front-end Developer. You can google "aaron hall designer" since I'm not allowed to post link just yet. My site is responsive, too. I used HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, WordPress integration and all kind of CMSes out there. Tools I used are Photoshop and Illustrator (rarely Dreamweaver), Coda app (best alternative to Dreamweaver), MAMP, Pixelmator (that is when I'm not best friend with Photoshop) and Slicy app. (again, I'm not allowed to post links just yet).

Hi I have knowledge and experience working with Concrete5, Joomla, PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS, phpMyAdmin for over two years. I am currently working on jQuery Mobile in Concrete5. Concrete5 is a CMS. Sorry no link of my work websites.

There is a few people here with decent experience in the related fields, more than I expected.

My LinkedIn is at Chris Hartman | LinkedIn if anyone would like to network/connect with me there, or follow me on Twitter @chrishrtmn.

Cheers!

I am a Web Developer with expertise in the area of CSS3, HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, and Wordpress. I am currently in the progress of mastering Yii, a PHP framework.

Here are a few websites I have worked on:

Work Showcase #1

Work Showcase #2

I have testing to localhost to things. :) of course I will plan do wordpress or things.

do you think so wordpress or

Do recommand to wordpress? :hmm:

I will own modify to see save to back up. I see figure out I will do plan project I see wordpress. I soon project. I love php. I have Adobe Master cs5 :)

I have testing to localhost to things. :) of course I will plan do wordpress or things.

do you think so wordpress or

Do recommand to wordpress? :hmm:

I will own modify to see save to back up. I see figure out I will do plan project I see wordpress. I soon project. I love php. I have Adobe Master cs5 :)

It is always best to do local development before putting a website on a server. However, testing things on a server can be beneficial, especially when working with a team of web developers and/or designers.

Wordpress is just one of many awesome frameworks to use. Not every website should use a framework. It just depends on the purpose of the website.

It is always best to do local development before putting a website on a server. However, testing things on a server can be beneficial, especially when working with a team of web developers and/or designers.

Wordpress is just one of many awesome frameworks to use. Not every website should use a framework. It just depends on the purpose of the website.

I spending to mybb easy modify on implementation ;) I have testing to alots mybb forusm not much I have testing to alots of php heavy really hook patch easy plugin add on not much SMF. I will do it plan. I love serves . development and design love skills modiy php. I figure out php more easy alots of serves on cache and misty I can't remember pretty :)

Back