Anyone had good time on Memorial weekend?

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I just wanna to make a post about anyone who had a great weekend for Memorial?

For us!
Oh heck yea we went to south of Georgia and had a wonderful time and our kids were so excited! Then when we got back home this morning as of Monday morning I had to run to airport in Tallahassee to pick up my two nephews who are in my custody by their mother who passed away. Anyway after picked up my nephews from airport (my oldest niece and other two nephews are staying with their grandparents till July) anyway, funny thing is that when I picked up my nephews and I got text message from my bf saying that our daughter was giving her daddy a hard time and I said "Why" and all of suddenly she had pooped in bathtub which he had given her a bath time and she pooped in bath and I was so laugh when my bf text me about poop in bathtub asking me what to do with it. I yelled him to clean up (I was so laugh to death).. Anyway anyone had a good time over Memorial weekend!

i have great time but i went to grave include my late grandfather,my great-grandparent and grandma also makes me so busy!

That's cool, I'm glad you had a great time.

As for me, it was not too bad although my plans has slightly changed. I was planning to take my sons to the zoo today but it rained all day long. Ugh, So I took them to the Kids Place (which is simliar to Chuck E. Cheese/Discovery Zone) for the day. They had a blast and that all matters to me. :)

I was sooo bored over the weekend.. I guess I need to start finding myself a girlfriend.. :lol:

I watched "88 Minutes" movie, it was great movie.

Myrtle Beach was fabulous!

picture.php

picture.php

That's cool, I'm glad you had a great time.

As for me, it was not too bad although my plans has slightly changed. I was planning to take my sons to the zoo today but it rained all day long. Ugh, So I took them to the Kids Place (which is simliar to Chuck E. Cheese/Discovery Zone) for the day. They had a blast and that all matters to me. :)

Oh aww sorry about rain in your state over weekend.. Sorry to hear that. Wish we could send a sunny day to your state!

Oh aww sorry about rain in your state over weekend.. Sorry to hear that. Wish we could send a sunny day to your state!

It's no problem, we needed the rain although, please do send some sunshine around here too :)

All I did was relaxing this weekend watching several movies. TJ wasnt here with me as he was with his father and his family. so I was alone but thats ok as i had nice time relaxing and worry free. :)

at 3 pm I did put my head down and have a silence moment for the fallen heroes who died for us. Thats what Memorial Day is about to Remember the man and women who died in the wars. God bless all of them!

clean my yard at my house, shopping, -- its not too bad, but today i worked -- sucks. :-P

I just wanna to make a post about anyone who had a great weekend for Memorial?

For us!
Oh heck yea we went to south of Georgia and had a wonderful time and our kids were so excited! Then when we got back home this morning as of Monday morning I had to run to airport in Tallahassee to pick up my two nephews who are in my custody by their mother who passed away. Anyway after picked up my nephews from airport (my oldest niece and other two nephews are staying with their grandparents till July) anyway, funny thing is that when I picked up my nephews and I got text message from my bf saying that our daughter was giving her daddy a hard time and I said "Why" and all of suddenly she had pooped in bathtub which he had given her a bath time and she pooped in bath and I was so laugh when my bf text me about poop in bathtub asking me what to do with it. I yelled him to clean up (I was so laugh to death).. Anyway anyone had a good time over Memorial weekend!

You don't wanna know mine! :topic::nono:

Oh our weekend was nice! We really had a nice weekend :) We played poker 4 days in a row! :) Kids had fun in the pool...my son was THRILLED! His cast is water proof so I let him swim for once cuz he'll get his cast off later today. :) So what's the heck! Let him have fun with his friends. We had cook out, played poker and chat.

Here Great times!!! Mostly cook out my home with friends on Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday ~!! Now I am relaxing!!.... now checking ton of e.mails and websites ;)

Yeah, I had a good time with a friend of mine last Sunday. It was all good. Riding in tramway and everything. :)

My husband, son and I had much fun at my husband's boss's camping area. We were shooting with gun, golfing, chatting, playing with texan holden poker and fishing. We had good time.

went to work on Memorial Day then rode bike at Hanis Point, after that, relaxed at home

My apt building had a cook-out together. We had thick hot dogs, hamburgers & chickens. Had a nice time.

Back