Anyone from RIT?

downing

Reaction score
I noticed some of ppl on board went to RIT... Went there - SVP 92. Graduated '96 at RIT,,,hated it and will never go back.

Downing, SVP '91, 92-97 here. Sorry to hear that you hated it. As for me, I wished I have done more and change few things while I was there.

OldNavy, why did I think you were at NTID earlier than 1996? Didn't realize you were in your first year while you and I were in the same math class.

1999-2003 it was ok.. if i had to start all over again.. i wouldnt have gone to rit.. thats just my opinion..

I'm currently a student at RIT. I will be graduating this upcoming May 2005. :thumb:

Katzie said:
Downing, SVP '91, 92-97 here. Sorry to hear that you hated it. As for me, I wished I have done more and change few things while I was there.

OldNavy, why did I think you were at NTID earlier than 1996? Didn't realize you were in your first year while you and I were in the same math class.

haha, u must be dreaming of someone who looks like me :lol: it happens ;)

i was at RIT -- SVP 91 thru 95 -- i enjoyed my years at RIT, only thing i HATED there were the winters!!! :ugh:

i happen to agree with Katzie -- if i had the chance to do it over, i would make a few changes for a few things too!

I know few peepz from there. *shrugs* for myself-- NAH! too much of troubles and hestiates. :) Rather to be near home and go to local college tho! :)

I haven't gone to RIT, but some of my friends/old classmates did went there, didn't like it (some stick around), and dropped out, came home.

Please avoid Corey Clark (from MN) and Adam Drake (from NY) because they spread nasty false rumors about me. They are no longer my friend. Don't trust them because they're 2 face behind my back. They just wanted some attention and make some stupid false rumors to ruin people's repuation. They also lied to me so many times, that why I don't trust them anymore.

i went to rita on the campus just for visit but i was live in rochester for 8 months.

VamPyroX said:
I'm currently a student at RIT. I will be graduating this upcoming May 2005. :thumb:

That's great! I'll be at RIT tomorrow and staying up there for two weeks to visit some friends and checking into Liberal Arts since I'm considering about transferring. :-P

Carebearx13x said:
That's great! I'll be at RIT tomorrow and staying up there for two weeks to visit some friends and checking into Liberal Arts since I'm considering about transferring. :-P
Transfering? Kewlies! Who are you staying with? Feel free to stop by my office during the week. I'm flying back this afternoon.

Back