Has anyone experienced Cros or BiCros Hearing Aids?
- What are your general feelings about it? Did it make a difference in your hearing
- I know there are only a few brands (ie Phonak) who make them. Which brands are a good value? They are quite expensive
- Is it worth it for single sided hearing loss?
- Does it help locate the origin of sounds for single sided hearing loss? (I am completely deaf in one ear) The first audiologist no device can help with directional hearing but another audiologist said it can help some.
- How much does it cost? Is it worth it?
- How often do you replace it?
- Why does most insurance not cover hearing devices but will cover Rx glasses?
- Are you better able to hear with loud background noise?
- Are you able to hear the direction of cop's sirens when at an intersection?