Anyone else here make their own wine/beer?

when i was student some irish girls would go back to irland chuch holy water out of madona glass bottles put someting called potchin(impossible spelling)it was evil stuff remain in coma 24hours form of whisky and was illegal

when i was student some irish girls would go back to irland chuch holy water out of madona glass bottles put someting called potchin(impossible spelling)it was evil stuff remain in coma 24hours form of whisky and was illegal

Holy shit...:shock: Thats scary. You have to filter whiskey, home made or commercial, before you can drink it or else that stuff called barda grease can kill you. :shock:

when do you do world trip grum....can be done cheap and easy if do research i did my world trip with back pack three changes of clothes 7pair knickers but they optional

whisky i thought needed a still and potatos rr..I like whisky do your friends whisky taste ok

potatoes is for vodka...
and they (russians) ferment that 3 times...

Sorry it's been a while since I been back y'all. Holidays and funerals....shitty combo but there you go. In any case, I got very lucky and found a liquor store that gets that wonderful seasonal wine called Witches Brew! It's a delicious spiced red wine and is perfect for holidays! Anyone else ever tried it?

potatoes is for vodka...
and they (russians) ferment that 3 times...

*blech* Vodka is some nasty shit in my opinion. Not big on hard liquor personally, but I actually found I like absinthe. I rarely do any of that stuff because it is incredibly expensive. But, when I can get lucky I buy a bottle and it lasts me for MONTHS. LOL :laugh2:

crazy it is fun :naughty: :cool2:

you have fun good day :P
I knew you on always all the jump on pretty crazy it exciting!

*blech* Vodka is some nasty shit in my opinion. Not big on hard liquor personally, but I actually found I like absinthe. I rarely do any of that stuff because it is incredibly expensive. But, when I can get lucky I buy a bottle and it lasts me for MONTHS. LOL :laugh2:

BLECH! Absinthe tastes like black licorice!!! I HATE black licorice!!!

I am a Jack Daniels fan, but I also like me some vodker too. ( Never on the same night, it ends badly! ) :laugh2:

BLECH! Absinthe tastes like black licorice!!! I HATE black licorice!!!

I am a Jack Daniels fan, but I also like me some vodker too. ( Never on the same night, it ends badly! ) :laugh2:

That liqorice taste is the anise seed used to in the recipe for making absinthe. It helps to offset the bitterness of the wormwood and helps make that really pretty louching effect. :)

I've always thought it would be interesting to see how people enjoy careers as wine tasters. I guess wine is something that is acquired taste.

im ranked no. 26 in my country (out of some 3000 members)...so i get free wines in summer lol

Back