Anyone else here make their own wine/beer?

That is nice :) cool. you jump hyper exciting to addict to make towine lol.

I before using to vodka sometimes and I simoka not much 08% I quit alochol :)

it is very pretty on withdrawl. I forget it I go to deaf youth. I said drunk OMLA lol party :shock: it is crazy I was start I crazy drunk party lol. ;)
fun enjoy said good party haha they said shh lol.

:laugh2:

:laugh2: I've never drank cat's piss either...but I know what it smells like. I have a cat. LOL Not sure I could drink anything that smells like that. I have issues with food that smells disgusting. I don't tend to eat or drink anything that smells like it's done been used. :lol:

However, since I was diagnosed a few years ago with celiac disease and beer by and large became off limits to me..I have been learning to appreciate wines. So far, The only reds I have found I like is a few ports and a seasonal wine called Witches Brew by Leelanu winery in Michigan. Hard to find too outside of Michigan. I like the white Riesling. I like meads and fruit wines best. Decided to try my hand at brewing my own. :naughty:

get the REAL German ones...best ones can be cellared up to 100 years...and smells like kerosine BUT tastes divine!!, I have a couple here, basically they taste good anytime, so long you get them in nice cool, quiet and dark places...

i like my sauternes too

get the REAL German ones...best ones can be cellared up to 100 years...and smells like kerosine BUT tastes divine!!, I have a couple here, basically they taste good anytime, so long you get them in nice cool, quiet and dark places...

i like my sauternes too

I have never tried a Sauterne wine...never heard of it till now. I have found as far a s fruits to ferment...grapes are my least favorite. I have found fruits such as blackberries, pomegranates, peaches and so on much nicer. Honey makes for a wonderful wine too...mead.

Can anyone tell me what a Pinot noir tastes like? I know a friend of mine who tends to like red wines keeps trying to get me to try it. Just don't tend to like really dry wines. Not sure if a Pinot Noir is dry sweet or somewhere in between....which would be my preference. Neither too dry or too sweet.

i noted this and pasted it here to be clear..

Pinot Noir should never be described as powerful. The beauty of Pinot Noir wines lies in their elegance, finesse, perfume, silky tannins, and bright fruit character. Pinot wines are seductive, drawing you in with their captivating bouquet. With age they can develop complex aromas and flavors of earthy truffle, leather and dried herbs.

crap ones too dry...pinot noir are excellent, NZ are known to make some of the best...

If you see a Felton Road or Wild Earth from NZ, get that!

I got a french pinot noir as well, needs to drink it soon!!...

What's the difference between Pinot Noir from California and from Oregon? | Ask Dr. Vinny | Wine Spectator

Pinot Noir: The Ultimate Food Wine | Gayot

Is Pinot Noir a Sweet or Dry Wine - Ask Community

What is a good red wine that isn't too dry but not to sweet? - Yahoo! Answers

http://www.ask.com/answers/78381981/is-pinot-noir-a-sweet-or-dry-wine

Wine Questionary: How can I tell if a wine is dry or sweet? - wineloverspage.com
('tart' would be like describing tasting more like 'jam' than cherry-or berry juice...)

I have never tried a Sauterne wine...never heard of it till now. I have found as far a s fruits to ferment...grapes are my least favorite. I have found fruits such as blackberries, pomegranates, peaches and so on much nicer. Honey makes for a wonderful wine too...mead.

Can anyone tell me what a Pinot noir tastes like? I know a friend of mine who tends to like red wines keeps trying to get me to try it. Just don't tend to like really dry wines. Not sure if a Pinot Noir is dry sweet or somewhere in between....which would be my preference. Neither too dry or too sweet.

i think you will like pinot noir

say, if you didnt like the first bottle trying (being too dry) , dont stop , try a different one, i suggest if you know of a good wine shop where you can taste before you buy, or buy small tastings do that, do 4 tastings...
for NZ Pinot Noirs, look for those from Central Otago...Marlborough not bad...Nelson not bad...I have a rare 'Russell' region ones...no idea how it will be...lol (got 2 in case its damn good)
wild earth got more berry than earth, try ask for perfumed pinot noir, and ask for earthier ones...see the difference, and ask for those with grainier tannins and another with smooth tannins...berry, cherry, and mint, mushrooms, and dried tomatos can be found in some

Wow...thanks Grummer! I'll see if I can get lucky enough to find any from your part of the world. I'll give the Pinot Noir a try. :)

i like my sauternes too

Lol

Really people have normal crazy on jump on fun. i know. it forbidden.. but :naughty: I want to damn to drink to give you joking haha. Lol

you funny Comedy Grumer. lol people had on exciting to enjoy happy beer or whatever deaf club ;) fun day :) on will last friday party crazy. :lol:

Travis,
im not talking about drinking to get drunk

I'm a connoisseur,
here's definition of that...
con·nois·seur (kn-sûr, -sr)
n.
1. A person with expert knowledge or training, especially in the fine arts.
2. A person of informed and discriminating taste: a connoisseur of fine wines.

a Sauterne is that special french white sweet wine..

I have on exactly the same bottle on the top right on this page...a 2003...yet to be opened soon, in 2 month time

Château Rieussec | Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) > Bordeaux Estates

you can drunk on those if you want, but you're wasting it, it is for drinkling slowly to taste the magic, seriously...

wines like those can go for hundreds of dollars for EACH bottle!!
other kinds can go for thousands...

Travis,

I'm a connoisseur,
n.

I have on exactly the same bottle on the top right on this page...a 2003...yet to be opened soon, in 2 month time

you can drunk on those if you want, but you're wasting it, it is for drinkling slowly to taste the magic, seriously...

I agree Grummer. If one wants to get shitfaced there are plenty of decent wines that cost a good deal less that will serve that purpose. :D

personally, if I am in the mood to get a bit on the tipsy side I make some basic hooch out of some fruit juice. It tastes good and has about the same alcohol content as a good beer. :naughty:

this would be cool...but JD's not my thing I prefer Van Winkle or the real deal Pappy Van Winkle...damn near impossible to get in NZ...
280700989244822514aMg9MnUEc_zpsad53d78a.jpg

Travis,

I'm a connoisseur,
n.

it is interesting, I knew. I drink fast to addict fan alots of waste of diet coke :lol: crazy driver. damn it I said 4 out of drink . again I have chemcial is very conflict. I need to my body is energy. out of burn. I have alots of work out :) lol it is very serious It doesnt work for me work out.... it is expect for me give me anxiety worst lol. I know control.

OK...so then alcohol is too dangerous for you...yes i understand..it is like sugar too dangerous for diabetics

this would be cool...but JD's not my thing I prefer Van Winkle or the real deal Pappy Van Winkle...damn near impossible to get in NZ...
280700989244822514aMg9MnUEc_zpsad53d78a.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Too funny Grummer. I can't stand whiskey personally...I've tried it..even tired cognac once...I thought my guts was going to burn out. Don't really like hard liquor...although, oddly enough, I do like French Absinthe. The couple of times I ever had some Absinthe that little bottle lasted a LONG time because that stuff is expensive and I rarely drank any. I never did more than a very small glass of it when I did.

OK...so then alcohol is too dangerous for you...yes i understand..it is like sugar too dangerous for diabetics

that is true, I know. it is serious .I got migrance not funny. I knew I attempt stop anymore next times serious. I moving to different to better I implementation proper to make sure wise. I learn routine aware it

well you know those carpet driers? it's noisy a big fan blowers cold air violently along the floor...i think that would be the best way to blow dry the dog for an hour...but have it right on other side of asouctically insulated wall and lit the 'mouth' flow big air from under it into the big crate/cage where the komodor rets (and plug in ear plugs in them too, make one big enough)...oh wait ear muffs would do it, so long the dogs trained to wear it earlier on...like i bike with 2 dogs on leashes one on each side people freak out when watching me zoom 40km.hr with 2 dogs, a hunting dog and a farm dog on full bike speed at the river LOL but they dont know i trained and trained, and i wouldnt recommend other people to try copy, its dangerous...(criss cross and pulling out sideways happnes often - unpredictable so the motocross history i had helped, strong arms...hold on the bike and 2 crazy dogs LOL

well you know those carpet driers? it's noisy a big fan blowers cold air violently along the floor...i think that would be the best way to blow dry the dog for an hour...but have it right on other side of asouctically insulated wall and lit the 'mouth' flow big air from under it into the big crate/cage where the komodor rets (and plug in ear plugs in them too, make one big enough)...oh wait ear muffs would do it, so long the dogs trained to wear it earlier on...like i bike with 2 dogs on leashes one on each side people freak out when watching me zoom 40km.hr with 2 dogs, a hunting dog and a farm dog on full bike speed at the river LOL but they dont know i trained and trained, and i wouldnt recommend other people to try copy, its dangerous...(criss cross and pulling out sideways happnes often - unpredictable so the motocross history i had helped, strong arms...hold on the bike and 2 crazy dogs LOL

What the hell are you talking about? LOL:laugh2:

:lol: laugh LMAO crazy Grummer

Back