Anyone else here make their own wine/beer?

Wow...sounded like a rough place to live. :shock: Hmmm...wonder what pot beer or wine would be like?:hmm::naughty:

I did not find it rough but it was horrible a person was killed over a water hole. It would get you high for sure and I am not sure how it would taste .

Uuuuuuugh just thinking about that chocolate beer makes me want to puke all over again! It did NOT taste like chocolate!!! It was a LIE ALL A LIE!!! :shock:

not the ones i get... i buy really good stuff...
my current fav for dark beer is Black Duck Porter...DELICIOUS and its Light bodied unlike Guniness, it is way better too, just that like chocolatey coffeeish taste not malty...even the froth are really tasty

if you want to 'taste chocolate in beer' Dont get 'chocolate beer' instead get a really good stout, or dark ales, but buy the gourmet stuff

get something thats based on OLe English dark ales
, ask a beer snob in your area what they'd recommend

:lol: lol you enjoy you have fun! lolol haha

I dare say I would have a great deal of fun Smithtr, seeing as how THC is only soluble in fat or alcohol. LOL Damn good thing the stuff is becoming legal in a lot of places....I may just try it one of these days.:naughty: ;)

not the ones i get... i buy really good stuff...
my current fav for dark beer is Black Duck Porter...DELICIOUS and its Light bodied unlike Guniness, it is way better too, just that like chocolatey coffeeish taste not malty...even the froth are really tasty

if you want to 'taste chocolate in beer' Dont get 'chocolate beer' instead get a really good stout, or dark ales, but buy the gourmet stuff

get something thats based on OLe English dark ales
, ask a beer snob in your area what they'd recommend

Oh yum! Dark beer! I miss dark beers! UGH! I so gotta learn how to make gluten free beer!

OH! I just found a recipe for spiced pumpkin wine. I think I am going to try it! Anyone else ever made Pumpkin wine?

I dare say I would have a great deal of fun Smithtr, seeing as how THC is only soluble in fat or alcohol. LOL Damn good thing the stuff is becoming legal in a lot of places....I may just try it one of these days.:naughty: ;)
LMOA lol :giggle: I wish be alcholol damn it. lol I figure out I remember drunk I cannot do that I wish be future.. THC is very serious alcohol. drunk is very crazy is alots of addict not good healthy lol. instead I addict on diet pop easy normal haha. I ususally not much often. :lol:

LMOA lol :giggle: I wish be alcholol damn it. lol I figure out I remember drunk I cannot do that I wish be future.. THC is very serious alcohol. drunk is very crazy is alots of addict not good healthy lol. instead I addict on diet pop easy normal haha. I ususally not much often. :lol:

For all that I like making wine and want to try my hand at brewing beer...I actually rarely drink. Maybe a couple times a month. LOL But, I find brewing to be very enjoyable and satisfying. I tend to give away most of it as birthday or holiday gifts...or just because gifts. LOL

As for 'green' wine...I guess we'll just have to see one of these days. Love to try my hand at making homemade Absinthe. :naughty:

For all that I like making wine and want to try my hand at brewing beer...I actually rarely drink. Maybe a couple times a month. LOL But, I find brewing to be very enjoyable and satisfying. I tend to give away most of it as birthday or holiday gifts...or just because gifts. LOL

As for 'green' wine...I guess we'll just have to see one of these days. Love to try my hand at making homemade Absinthe. :naughty:

cheer, that is fun whoa. it is very you are exciting :D. It is fun

did someone say marijuana wine??!

Smithtr and I thought it could be an interesting brew. LOL I know that THC is only soluble in alcohol or fats, such as butter...so I was thinking that actually brewing some with the actual plant matter could be fun. I've read where a lot of people infuse high octane vodka with it or use that everclear stuff or Moonshine...which is a bit hard to come by unless you make it yourself. :naughty:

As is, I am going to be making Pumpkin wine. Won't be ready for this Samhain, (Halloween), but by next year once it's matured it'll make for a fine Samhain celebration. :naughty: :D

I'm having this right now...

2011 TerraVin Sauvignon Blanc | TerraVin Wines

Terravin Marlborough NZ Sauvignon Blanc 2011

its not bad...a bit pricy, $45 for ONE bottle of a Sauvignon Blanc , i didnt pay that much its peaking right now , it can hold till 2016 (ok i got one more bottle, one for while its younger, and another for cellaring till its mature..)

What does that sort of wine taste like? I had a friend tell me that sauvignon blanc smelled and tasted like cat piss. LOL

Hmmm...banana wine and kiwi wine....I gotta try those!

i got kiwi wine at kiwi centre in NZ gummer will know it i never seen it here in uk but it lovely.te banna wine is white one with hint of banna it well worth a go

i assuming it taste like cats piss as i never drank cats piss do smell like it but i philistine with wine,although i drank some 1945 wine which like necter well that what all the wine experts said i had to say yes but be honest that smelt worse than cats piss.i sold the other bottles 300quid per bottle.i found them bottles in some one shed the owner forgot and family were going to sling it out

hell no, not the stuff i get, it has whiffs of passionfruit, fresh grass and bit of honey...

i got 4 bottles of this stuff left...very hard to get in NZ...but damn its NICE...

oh
just about any sauvignon blanc from Marlborough are the best...

Smithtr and I thought it could be an interesting brew. LOL I know that THC is only soluble in alcohol or fats, such as butter...so I was thinking that actually brewing some with the actual plant matter could be fun. I've read where a lot of people infuse high octane vodka with it or use that everclear stuff or Moonshine...which is a bit hard to come by unless you make it yourself. :naughty:

As is, I am going to be making Pumpkin wine. Won't be ready for this Samhain, (Halloween), but by next year once it's matured it'll make for a fine Samhain celebration. :naughty: :D

That is nice :) cool. you jump hyper exciting to addict to make towine lol.

I before using to vodka sometimes and I simoka not much 08% I quit alochol :)

it is very pretty on withdrawl. I forget it I go to deaf youth. I said drunk OMLA lol party :shock: it is crazy I was start I crazy drunk party lol. ;)
fun enjoy said good party haha they said shh lol.

i assuming it taste like cats piss as i never drank cats piss do smell like it but i philistine with wine,although i drank some 1945 wine which like necter well that what all the wine experts said i had to say yes but be honest that smelt worse than cats piss.i sold the other bottles 300quid per bottle.i found them bottles in some one shed the owner forgot and family were going to sling it out

:laugh2: I've never drank cat's piss either...but I know what it smells like. I have a cat. LOL Not sure I could drink anything that smells like that. I have issues with food that smells disgusting. I don't tend to eat or drink anything that smells like it's done been used. :lol:

However, since I was diagnosed a few years ago with celiac disease and beer by and large became off limits to me..I have been learning to appreciate wines. So far, The only reds I have found I like is a few ports and a seasonal wine called Witches Brew by Leelanu winery in Michigan. Hard to find too outside of Michigan. I like the white Riesling. I like meads and fruit wines best. Decided to try my hand at brewing my own. :naughty:

Back