Anyone else also haveing trouble with internal server error

Jane B.

Reaction score
I have been getting a big box with the message Internal Server Error as I have tried to post a reply to the Patience of a Saint thread. That has been going on since this morning. I have rebooted etc. in between tries. Anyone else? Did you find a workaround?

Opps can't edit title and I noticed a misspelling after posting it.

I don't have that problem now but I have in the past. I think I had to contact Alex about it, or it just went away.

I've seen that kind of error often on other forum sites. Likely something going on on the server side rather than your side. Best thing to do is either contact Alex or wait it out as they go away like Reba said.

I've seen that kind of error often on other forum sites. Likely something going on on the server side rather than your side. Best thing to do is either contact Alex or wait it out as they go away like Reba said.

I have used the "Contact Us" that is at the bottom of the page to report it and that is shown as going through.

Edit: Now to see if this ability to post replies stays up. It was up for a very short time yesterday and then the error came back and stayed.

Back