Any1 like to eat ketchup with scambled eggs?

Starrynata

Reaction score
If someone makes me scambled eggs, I must have Ketchup there. So, wondering anyone like it? :)

If without, I won't eat it. :) I guess, I'm so weird. HA :)

I used to..when I was a kid..until I stayed with a friend of mine for few weeks...he never had ketchup so I ended up breaking the habits to eat those eggs.

:D

When I was a kid, yeah...couldn't go without ketchup on scrambled eggs, but nowadays, I've gone off eggs, so I don't eat it very often and when I do...I don't put anything on it except for pepper.

Goldie

yeah love ketchup on eggs! yummy! it helps me get rid of those plain egg taste :)

I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs. If it doesn't have cheese, sausage, and/or ham on it, I prefer ketchup.

You weird? You mean I'm weird, too? LOL Oh yeah I must have ketchup on scramble eggs and cheese macaroni :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Katzie
You weird? You mean I'm weird, too? LOL Oh yeah I must have ketchup on scramble eggs and cheese macaroni :mrgreen:

Whoa ! Poor your baby, you feed weird food for nine months. :lol:

I mixed peanut butter with vanilla ice cream when I was pregnancy with two boys. Drank whole one gallon of milk at middle every nights because I had horrible heartburn. Know what, my younger son born with really thick hair. He looks like an esmiko !

He got it from me. :shock:

~ Sabrina

:barf: ketcup on scramble eggs? How gross!

Even when I was pregnant with two boys...I don't even eat weird like pickles on peanut butter sandwich or whatever. :ugh:

:shock: yes ive tried eggs with ketchup and IMO its nasty! :barf:

whenever i wanna eggs i gotta have cheese on it which is rare anyhow

I still do eat ketchup with scambled eggs... and with chesse, too. :D :cool:

Originally posted by Sabrina
Whoa ! Poor your baby, you feed weird food for nine months. :lol:

I mixed peanut butter with vanilla ice cream when I was pregnancy with two boys. Drank whole one gallon of milk at middle every nights because I had horrible heartburn. Know what, my younger son born with really thick hair. He looks like an esmiko !

He got it from me. :shock:

~ Sabrina

LOL Sabrina actually my only and eldest brother put ketchup on scramble eggs and cheese macaroni when we were very young. I saw what he did then I did the same thing on mine and thought it tasted very good hahaha Guess what? We still do that! We ask each other once in awhile "Do you still put ketchup on scramble eggs and cheese macaroni?" We both nodded "Yes, I still do!" :laugh2:

My current craving is toasted plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts. Nothing yucky this time! :mrgreen:

not ketchup on my scrabbles but the maple syrup or honey syrup YUM YUM...

I do put ketchup on my scambled eggs and anything else that I like to use and PLUS RANCH too I love to use Ranch Ketchup on anything hehe Fly Free knows me!!! Also Javapride too and also Mizzdeaf knows me! hehe

Originally posted by LezArtist
I do put ketchup on my scambled eggs and anything else that I like to use and PLUS RANCH too I love to use Ranch Ketchup on anything hehe Fly Free knows me!!! Also Javapride too and also Mizzdeaf knows me! hehe

thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOES like that make me go HUH??? but i let her eat her style important SHE EATS!

right Javapride -- at least LezArtist is eating -- ive sampled some habits of Lezartist in eating like ranch/ketchup -- i dont like, but ranch by itself fine with me LOL

Back