Any single deaf/signer women interested in LTR/Marriage?

eeeewwww! Hell no way! I don't want him, don't you forget I already got hitched and have no plan to get un-hitch for anyone, and it is going to be very tough for anyone trying to get me unhitch.

:laugh2:...feel you're tightly hitched at the "OK Corral"....'course...there's a shootout a'comin'!....he may be gunning for ur wife!

wouldn't be surprised if he finally came out of closet and accepted it

:laugh2: Nobody wants him and keeps saying "ewww I don't want him you take him" trying to pass him off like a dirty diaper... :laugh2: :rofl:

Secondly, don't encourage him to come out, we don't want him batting for our team! :mad:

Poor fellow....:aw:....come on out of the closet...we're out of Oreo's and Mountain Dew.....

Come on people, at least Richard wants to marry the Christian girl and be faithful.

He's come a long way.

I remember when all he did was constantly talk about and show pictures of what he called "boobies" like a fifth grade boy. :P

HHEYYYYYYYYY ***NEWSFLASH***

It just happened a couple of minutes ago, I just got signed in my FB and the first group page I checked and right there a recent picture and introduction post showed up and updated.....ah, due to my unique photogenic memory, it's him!!! He is still single and hasn't gotten a chance of getting married since yet. That explains it all!!! *loud snickers*

:laugh2: Hilarious, he hasn't found his submissive woman with his super strict standards yet? Oh, well imagine that! :roll:

Back