Any Phone with 8GB, 16GB or 32GB

XBGMER

Reaction score
Whoever have experience any phone with the On-Board 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB as 3GS/ iP4 models for example.

I started with SamVibrant 16GB, plus microSD 8GB ( will upgrade 16 or 32GB microSD when Foyo 2.2 is available for Galaxy S series) I use microSD 8GB for movies, wallpapers, pictures, apps. I really suffice with Fone 16GB include microSD 8GB for now.

My lovely woman choose iP4 32GB. she wanted to has 32GB for apps, video HD clip, Movies (high resolution & compressing as 1-2GB), pictures. She learned my son's itouch 32GB got dozen of game apps like over 245 apps, and 16 movies then 8GB left. So it seems she is satisfied with iP4 32GB.

whats about you?

NOTE: please dont says my phone with 32GB is better than yours. just be civil and respect others.. :cool2:

I'm trying to determine if I want to get a IP4 or Ipod touch. I can't seem to find any different between them two except Ipod doesn't have a phone, video and/or camera.

iPhone 4 32GB is perfect for HD video from recorder. Nothing to wrong with it.

I am happy with iTouch 8GB and I always delete movie and game app after I done with them to free up a space.

build-in memory is far better and quick loading than have memory card insert.

I'm trying to determine if I want to get a IP4 or Ipod touch. I can't seem to find any different between them two except Ipod doesn't have a phone, video and/or camera.
Yes, You won't Go Wrong If You bought IP4 or iTouch either.. But If you selling iphone, is a more profit then itouch.

my two cent.. :P

build-in memory is far better and quick loading than have memory card insert.
Yes I somewhat like on board flash memory. But I like mircoSD card, can take it out of old phone and put into new phone so quickly without go directly pc/ mac for transfer.

Yes I somewhat like on board flash memory. But I like mircoSD card, can take it out of old phone and put into new phone so quickly without go directly pc/ mac for transfer.

I admit I miss my good old day when I had digital camera that use SD and had Treo 700p that allow insert SD card, too. Therefore, I can take nice picture from my digital camera and show off via email on my Treo to anyone. It was fricking awesome.

Back