Any one got a Vpad (Viable) ?

YOMAN

Reaction score
If you got these toy, how do you like it ? just want to see your opinion.

PLease try not to compare with MVP ;)

thanks!
YOMAN!

Sorry, I do not have any toy from Viable. Some people complain about Vpad made me hold back what is my planning to buy one.

Let to hear what is your opinion about Vpad+.

I know founder's wife was my teacher. I have no see her for 30 years.

Yeah i went ahead and ordered it...One of my friend said its nice unit. so i can always return/refund within 30 days.

I like to play with toys hehe.

Thanks!
YOMAN!

Oops my mistake, its not 3o days, its actually 14 days to refund/return...

VPAD+ is actually pretty good like any video phone. :)

My friend has a VPAD+ and it is great. I just ordered mine today...tired of waiting for the MVP!

Well you did the right thing to order the VPAD+

The VPAD+ is awesome and it did blew my mind out as not what I expecting. I was expecting not quality video enough as other device. No.. IT CLEAR!

I grab my both hands to VPAD+ and hug it. No disappoint about it! No question...

One thing on condition. Please don't brag to make that VPAD+ enable upload to 1.0 GB. Yes, you read me... it double than VP200, but the quality went SCREW UP. 256k or 384k is GOOD ENOUGH and still CLEAR!

One negative is.. contact list isn't ready... hurry up VPAD for new feature to release. I think VPAD and Sorenson's next device gone be WORTH.

PLUS! VPAD is not conflict with Sorenson product...

I don't mind that the contact list isn't ready. I am so excited about getting the vpad! I hope they contact me soon for installation.

Is there any problem with firewalls? They said you can use it anywhere so I guess you don't need to configure things?

I don't mind that the contact list isn't ready. I am so excited about getting the vpad! I hope they contact me soon for installation.

Is there any problem with firewalls? They said you can use it anywhere so I guess you don't need to configure things?

Pretty much likely yes but not to 2Wire, you will have to fix yourself. If you don't want hassel, I am still reading for more information about 2Wire to request them turn the UPnP and then that VPAD will set for you. So far it lot positive )

I see that VPAD+ have improve from reduce the weight on the power adapter. However, the other thing are still bigger negative during difficult touch-screen and no browser.

When I used my friend's VPAD it was easier to use the stylus with it. It is the little pen that goes in the back of the VPAD. That's probably what I will do when I get mine. I know everybody is talking about the MVP right now but I am just so tired of waiting! That's why I decided to buy the VPAD...plus it will be cool because only a few people have them. In a few years everyone will have an MVP. :)

Just got my VPAD+ today and I am so excited! Can't wait to take it home and try it out. Works great here at Gallaudet. YAY!!

I am loving my VPAD+ so much, this thing is GREAT, I have chatted with several friends already and made all kinds of calls, I LOVE IT!

Someone wants to sell VPAD (not VPAD+). He never used it and not installed yet. He bought it from deaf expo last April. If you interest to buy it. contact me in PM.

2wire is darn easy to set up!

Pretty much likely yes but not to 2Wire, you will have to fix yourself. If you don't want hassel, I am still reading for more information about 2Wire to request them turn the UPnP and then that VPAD will set for you. So far it lot positive )

2wire is darn easy to set up!

Nope, not what we expect that and I call their technical support and turn out different. I disable one feature in 2Wire, it work as normal.

2Wire doesn't work VPAD to VPAD but work VPAD to Sorenson. Don't ask me why, but when I disable the feature and it work.

They gave me that link which I never heard before turn out interesting feature.

There is a way, but it is buried and I happen to know where to look for and how to set up.

Let me repharase.... DMZ + will NOT work no matter what. It is not the right feature to use. DMZ +, in other words means allow all applications would ONLY work if you want to set single device to take all the ports. That feature will not apply to more than one device. You need to use different feature in order to make it work right. End of story.

Nope, not what we expect that and I call their technical support and turn out different. I disable one feature in 2Wire, it work as normal.

2Wire doesn't work VPAD to VPAD but work VPAD to Sorenson. Don't ask me why, but when I disable the feature and it work.

They gave me that link which I never heard before turn out interesting feature.

Last edited:
Back