Any one going to DeafNation Expo in KC??

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
Any one going to the DeafNation Deaf Expo in KC, MO on March 21st?? It'll be at Bartle Hall. Just curious who all is going. What do they GENERALLY have there in the way of exhibits? SK booths? Sprint BB booths?? Deaf education booths??

I went to a "mini" expo years ago at a small convention. Wasn't too impressed with that. Since this is supposed to be the BIG BANG on Deaf Expo...just wondered what I could expect to see there. Heard on FB that quite a few hundreds are planning to attend. Know some are coming from out of state.

DeafNation Expo Kansas City*|*DeafNation Expo

(MODS - if this is not the right forum..please move it to the proper forum. Couldn't decide whether to put it in current events or Deaf Products/Technologies. Thanks!!)

Any one going to the DeafNation Deaf Expo in KC, MO on March 21st?? It'll be at Bartle Hall. Just curious who all is going. What do they GENERALLY have there in the way of exhibits? SK booths? Sprint BB booths?? Deaf education booths??

I went to a "mini" expo years ago at a small convention. Wasn't too impressed with that. Since this is supposed to be the BIG BANG on Deaf Expo...just wondered what I could expect to see there. Heard on FB that quite a few hundreds are planning to attend. Know some are coming from out of state.

DeafNation Expo Kansas City*|*DeafNation Expo

I'll be there.

Usually around 1-2 thousand show up, and have about 30-40 booths. Since it's free, it's worth your time if it's not an overnight stay.

Back