Any One from Minnesota??

Hearing_BMarie

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that is from Minnesota?? if so please let me know I would love to try and get to know any and all people from Minnesota.
Hope everyone has a great day!! :) :wave:

Is there anyone on here that is from Minnesota?? if so please let me know I would love to try and get to know any and all people from Minnesota.
Hope everyone has a great day!! :) :wave:

Hello Hearing_BMarie,

Yep I am in Minneapolis and some ppls in Minnesota on AllDeaf forums.

I used to live in Minnesota. I lived in the forest (bush) in Central Minnesota for a couple of years and then had to moved to Minneapolis to attend the oral-only elementary. After I finished mainstream elementary, I attended high school for six years until graduation. Between elementary and high school, I went back up to the bush to spend time with family and enjoyed nature which I love the best than living in the city.

Now my parents are gone and my sister and her children including my son all live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They said they love New Mexico much better than Minnesota. Me, too.

Now I am married to my husband who is Ojibwe (Indian) on the First Nation Reserve (reservation). I have been living here on the Manitoulin Island for 16 years. Just letting you know about me. :wave:

I used to live in Minnesota. I lived in the forest (bush) in Central Minnesota for a couple of years and then had to moved to Minneapolis to attend the oral-only elementary. After I finished mainstream elementary, I attended high school for six years until graduation. Between elementary and high school, I went back up to the bush to spend time with family and enjoyed nature which I love the best than living in the city.

Now my parents are gone and my sister and her children including my son all live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They said they love New Mexico much better than Minnesota. Me, too.

Now I am married to my husband who is Ojibwe (Indian) on the First Nation Reserve (reservation). I have been living here on the Manitoulin Island for 16 years. Just letting you know about me. :wave:

Haha, I so wish that I could live somewhere different. Last week it was upper 60's and this week we get an inch of snow!! Why can't the winter be done already?!

Sorry about the double posts (#5 and #6). I thought I made one post. Geeze, what went ahead is way too much. Sorry, guys and gals. :(

Today, same here, we are experiencing have snow (of all people, on a spring like this) all day and I don't know if we have enough snow (meaning no more snow, please). The robins and other birds are still here and probably don't know what to make of it. :lol:

We never had that weather like this before. Very strange weather in the middle of Spring. :ugh:

Minnesota native here! I moved from Minnesota to Central Texas three months ago yesterday,the 19th. Warmer here. :)

is there anyone that can help me out finding a group or something, maybe a deaf night, not sure what to call it, that I could attend in Minnesota to try and get more into the deaf community??

Back