any one christian besides me?

ASLnikki

Reaction score
i know most of you arent, and i'm not that new, but i need to ask?

WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT FROM US? I AM CHRISTIAN MYSELF... I DO SEE ALL DEAF DO BELIEF IN THE DIFFERENT SITATUTIONS.... WHAT IS YOUR POINT ABOUT IT? WITNESS??

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT FROM US? I AM CHRISTIAN MYSELF... I DO SEE ALL DEAF DO BELIEF IN THE DIFFERENT SITATUTIONS.... WHAT IS YOUR POINT ABOUT IT? WITNESS??

:shock: whoa MizzDeaf gurlie

I wouldn't say that I'm a "christian". However, I do have my beliefs but not exactly what a normal religious person would believe in.

I am a Christian!!!

MizzDeaf I think maybe she was just curious... Nothing wrong with that. :cool:

just curious mizzdeaf, no need to get defensive. i was just wondering, because it seems that almost everyone is not christian, or religious at all.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I wouldn't say that I'm a "christian". However, I do have my beliefs but not exactly what a normal religious person would believe in.

" And Jesus said unto him, Forbad him not: for he that is not against us, is for us."-------Luke 9:50

"For the son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them"-----Luke 9: 56

my family's full of religious... I was in it for 21 years... now I'm out of it and felt better... don't ask why otherwise ask me in person and u'll understand...

My family is completely full of religious fanatics. My dad has the whole Bible on his computer, on his PDA, and 3 to 5 sets of books that give him a better depth of the Bible on the shelves. He also has like 2 or 3 Bibles. He also has 5-minute prayers before every meal. I don't mean every meal at home. I mean every single time! We go out to eat, he prays... even at Taco Bell! My mom has a lot of religious stuff around the house. She has picture frames with prayer verses on them. She has Thanksgiving and Christmass decorations with religious quotes on them as well. Every time she sees me, she mentions praying for me and how God is watching me. She even says, "God gave you your girlfriend. God sent you to college. God..." It gets annoying when she does that. My brother recently got married and is now in another country on a missionary trip. He became very religious a couple years ago. He even gave up masturbating cuz it was against the Bible! My sisters? Well, they're twins. One of them is religious but not that religious. The other one is just plain snobby. On a scale of 1 to 100, my dad ranks 99. If he was 100, he would be a priest! My mom is at 95. My brother is at 85. One of my sisters is at 75 and my other sister is at 60. I'm at 15.

"Are you Christian?" is a generalized question. In what ways do you follow him? On which religious machine (Man made machine) do you use to follow him? On what resources do you use to build your faith on? How do you execrise your "Christian Life" growth? How do one determine the perspective on what's sinful to be a Christian or not? So many possibilities, would be nice if you would narrow down on the question, we might answer more accurately on what or who we are in Christianity point of view.

<---Doesnt consider myself as Christian anymore.

I'd rather consider myself neutral because of the many different and diverse religions around the world and I feel comfortable being neutral but open-minded about religion and how it works in its mysterious ways, but I dont care if my friends are christians, jews, muslim, hindus, buddhists, any religion u can name.

I just cant stand anyone trying to convert me to their religion that it. Even though the wife's a mormon herself, she knows that she cant try to get me into mormonism or any other religion.

Back