Any minecraft players?

Gerru

Reaction score
Hey so i'm looking for like 4-5 people (or 3-4) To play on a server with! I'll find the server and i can give you guys the Ip and we can all kind of live together in a town I guess. If you are interested please respond

How does this game work?

You gather resources to build structures and tools to make it easier to gather resources.

The whole world is made of cubes, so you can pick up a cube of dirt and put it somewhere else. Repeat and you can flatten a hill. Or you can mine stone to build a house or fortress.

There are animals in the world, some are hostile some aren't. You can farm the peaceful ones for food. The overall "goal" is to build powerful weapons and cross dimensions to slay a dragon, but for many people just building themselves a cool house or town is enough.

I play on a "creative" server with no monsters, and it's like having unlimited Lego bricks to building anything you like! My friends and I have built a huge city.

It is a lot more fun to go and try it for yourself.

You gather resources to build structures and tools to make it easier to gather resources.

The whole world is made of cubes, so you can pick up a cube of dirt and put it somewhere else. Repeat and you can flatten a hill. Or you can mine stone to build a house or fortress.

There are animals in the world, some are hostile some aren't. You can farm the peaceful ones for food. The overall "goal" is to build powerful weapons and cross dimensions to slay a dragon, but for many people just building themselves a cool house or town is enough.

I play on a "creative" server with no monsters, and it's like having unlimited Lego bricks to building anything you like! My friends and I have built a huge city.

It is a lot more fun to go and try it for yourself.

I have watched my 8 year old play it and couldn't figure it out. He loves it.

You should google minecraft pictures. People really build amazing masterpieces! I love looking at variety of pictures that people have created.

It's like infinite Lego blocks. Imagination is unlimited and endless.

I have watched my 8 year old play it and couldn't figure it out. He loves it.

It takes a little while. Just imagine you live in a world where everything's made of Lego. So in your Lego world you have to go and cut down trees or dig if you want wood or stone like you would in the real world.

OR turn on creative mode and then you can pick which blocks you feel like using at that moment and you'll have unlimited amounts of them.

Sounds very interesting but I seriously doubt I would have the patience to do that!

Back