Thg

Reaction score
I live in Dublin, Ireland.

I'm 24, deaf since I was 3 from contracting starlet fever. I've high frequency lost. I wear two hearing aids. I can hear without them but wearing two makes life much easier and less stressful. Although I do love to come home, take them out and ignore the hussel and bussel of life

Hope to meet fellow users like myself

cad e mar ata tu? (been a while..since i used it)
hey, i lived in Dublin, many many nights at the stags head, is comet records still close to temple bar? how about apache pizza? i used to be one of those guys standing with the black flags at the GPO..(yep).. had loads of fun at slatterys (when it was rough), (im a half breed Deafie scotty whop with gypise blood, with family in ulster.), but lived in Dublin for a few years, a few places, worked int he liberties for a while..(i know), i know eirie very well. i used to go along to viniger hill every june 11 to visit wolve tones grave..wede all be singing snipers promise along the way!!! (id sign, didnt matter it was ASL no one new what the hell i was doing...) those were the days watching the cuman na man marching and the rest of it...(cuties|),

good times.
i miss Baile Átha Cliath..

i dont miss an garda siochana

are you learning irish sign?

welcome to allDeaf

Welcome, my dream is to one day live in Ireland. My family moved from there 6 generations ago and I want to take my family back (I am not a fan of the way America is headed) anyways welcome to all deaf :)

Hello! half of my family comes from County Cork (Macroon) and half are from County Donegal (Glencolumbkille). And after such a fine start i grew up and live in New Jersey......I imagine there are a lot of past relatives spinning in their graves.....

:hug:Happy to see you, whatdidyousay! Been very busy with dog stuff and hub was off work week of July 4th

in relation to the OP, husband's folks and hub's uncle went to Ireland some years back and had a wonderful time-

Back