Any interesting/ed of video-games & any game consoles

RSJokesterX

Reaction score
:hmm: I'm wondering what ya'll likes video games and game consoles. Cpu, Xbox 360, ps2, ps3, wii, REAL, and etc...:D
I loves to play video games on computer (& online) and ps2. I likes Wii and PS3. I am thinking about to buy one later.
I'm going get Wii because Wii kind of general ages and easy to play any video games. My fiancee likes Wii a lot because easier for her. I likes wii also, I likes PS3 cuz of quality pictures and awesome visions.:naughty:
I used to play magic the gathering online a lot but not this time. I still have a lot cards in my collection on MTGO. sometimes I play MTGO whenever I'm mood & feel like. :hmm:
I loves play DOOM 3 but unfortunately can't run with window vista.:mad: Also I loves play quake 4, glad it could run with window vista. Sometimes I play zdaemon (doom games online)
I loves play different kind of video games on ps2 such as car race, fight, rpg, and etc.. but I dislike boring or short video games. :aw:
So tell me what yar'll! :D (free speak* explain what you likes:general)

Mod's Note;

The thread is moved to it's proper location.

Of course I love games...I have to be. I'm majoring in Game Art and Design! Hope you enjoy this specific boards for Video games in general.

I have many consoles. My newest one is Xbox 360.
My favorite game series is Tony Hawk (with exception of American Wasteland...that was iffy), Super Mario Bros., many others. Longest game I've played is GTA: San Andreas (and sonofabitch, I am not done yet!) and Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (GOTY edition). I think Morrowind would be kind of endless though.

Welcome!

Oh yeah - Ignore the measly 25 points on my gamercard. I only have 3 games...(I got this for my birthday a couple weeks ago)

Of course I love games...I have to be. I'm majoring in Game Art and Design! Hope you enjoy this specific boards for Video games in general.

I have many consoles. My newest one is Xbox 360.
My favorite game series is Tony Hawk (with exception of American Wasteland...that was iffy), Super Mario Bros., many others. Longest game I've played is GTA: San Andreas (and sonofabitch, I am not done yet!) and Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (GOTY edition). I think Morrowind would be kind of endless though.

Welcome!

Oh yeah - Ignore the measly 25 points on my gamercard. I only have 3 games...(I got this for my birthday a couple weeks ago)

Ouch! All consoles.... Nice :)
Me too... My major is Visual Communication Designer. So I Changed my Major to Welder. Graphic designer seems to be my hobby.
I likes to play videogame sometimes whenever I've time. I've two jobs and a lot busy. :(

I love Wii, PSP and X Box 360....

I also have Play Station 2....it's alright but I prefer PSP

But my fav out of all Video game consoles I have is Wii....it has the most games I love.

I love Wii, PSP and X Box 360....

I also have Play Station 2....it's alright but I prefer PSP

But my fav out of all Video game consoles I have is Wii....it has the most games I love.

AYE! My fiancee wants Wii... cuz She loves Wii. I've PSP, I likes PSP cuz I can takes it with me any time & any where I want. portable :D

The next console I will buy will likely be the Wii, then the Xbox 360, then the Playstation 3. :)

The next console I will buy will likely be the Wii, then the Xbox 360, then the Playstation 3. :)

Xbox 360 is cheapest console now for your budget, perfect for your lovely SDTV.

Cookies & Cream for PS2. It is a two player game, and you have to work together to overcome separate obstacles. For example, if the other person gets to a river, you have to push a log so she can hop across the river.

If anyone knows of more games like this one, let me know. I do not play aracade or shoot-em games. They do not hold my interest.

Cookies & Cream for PS2. It is a two player game, and you have to work together to overcome separate obstacles. For example, if the other person gets to a river, you have to push a log so she can hop across the river.

If anyone knows of more games like this one, let me know. I do not play aracade or shoot-em games. They do not hold my interest.

Cookies & Cream... oh cute game. It adventure (action) video game. You can surf up any ps2 video games on web sites for an action or adventure or RPG whichever suitable for your interests.

ie... gamespot.com, gamezone.com, etc..

You told me as 2007 that you own 80's SDTV, now, you changed to HDTV.

Don't be :roll:, man
I have more than one television. ;)

I have more than one DVD player.

I have more than one computer.

u still own an 80s TV? Oo like exactly what year? I love to see the picture of ur old tv XD.

u still own an 80s TV? Oo like exactly what year? I love to see the picture of ur old tv XD.
One of the televisions I have is from 1988 or 1989. It still works fine. I use it as my second computer monitor to watch anime that I download. :)

Back