Any good flirting tips to a 14 year old girl (aka that 14 yr old grl is me)

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
Okayy.. I have to admit.. I have never known how to flirt with a guy up until now. I did this quiz on Seventeen.com about my flirting skills. And my results are: "You're an old-fashioned girl who believes that a boy should make the first move. You may admire the way dad courted mom, but its 21st century! In order to get (and who) you want, you need to speak up and send out some flirtatious vibes!"

I am old-fashioned. My mom has been telling me that let the guy to make the first move. I also noticed some girls make the first move sometimes to a guy. But Really. I have no idea how to flirt. I tried looking up on websites for some tips, and neither of them helped.. even my friends advice too.. Soo..Can you give me some tips?? I really need some tips on flirting. eep..

Give a wink eye to a guy who ever you like to flirt. Give him your sweet smile, too. Eye contact. :D

Give a wink eye to a guy who ever you like to flirt. Give him your sweet smile, too. Eye contact. :D
Yep, that works.

Don't try too hard.

For me, when women try too hard... it's a turn-off. Trying too hard shows that they aren't being themselves, they're being something that they "think" I will like. :roll:

All I can say is, Just be yourself and go with the flow. If you keep trying to think about what the possibilities are, you are setting yourself for a wreck.

Also, do keep it at a simple level rather than trying to exaggerate yourself into something that might make yourself look stupid, ya know?

All I can say is, Just be yourself and go with the flow. If you keep trying to think about what the possibilities are, you are setting yourself for a wreck.

Also, do keep it at a simple level rather than trying to exaggerate yourself into something that might make yourself look stupid, ya know?

haha yeah. You can see my other post about this advice i need. I haven't talked to him yet.but i will in band camp on june 23rd. I'll be seeing him all day. I have band camp from 9AM-9PM..so much for my summer..oh well. But my friends have told me to 'accidently' bump into him..sounds stupid or what??

Ah, the awkwardness of youth! Aren't you a bit young for that?
It will come naturally when you're ready for it. Focus on your friends right now because your social skills are still developing!

How about concentrating on your education and leave that stuff for later, that's my opinion. :)

haha yeah. You can see my other post about this advice i need. I haven't talked to him yet.but i will in band camp on june 23rd. I'll be seeing him all day. I have band camp from 9AM-9PM..so much for my summer..oh well. But my friends have told me to 'accidently' bump into him..sounds stupid or what??

You can try that move by bumping into him accidentally but I'd just tread it lightly rather than making it look so obvious.

I think the best chance would be is to say "Hi, How are you?" That kind of talk is a great conversation starter.

Ah, the awkwardness of youth! Aren't you a bit young for that?
It will come naturally when you're ready for it. Focus on your friends right now because your social skills are still developing!

How about concentrating on your education and leave that stuff for later, that's my opinion. :)

haha, actually, i'm going to turn 15 in august 26th and i'm going to be into high school as freshman. I'm not worried about dating. Or getting a boyfriend that much. I just want some tips on flirting lol.. but yep..the awkwardness of youth is veryy awkward.

You can try that move by bumping into him accidentally but I'd just tread it lightly rather than making it look so obvious.

I think the best chance would be is to say "Hi, How are you?" That kind of talk is a great conversation starter.

lol, maybe i should try that when we have lunch. I play the xylophone and he plays bass in the drumline. So We have an all-day band camp for marching band for the high school so we'll prob have lunch and dinner there idk yet..soo. I havent talked to him online yet. But i think he still likes me even after i accidently told him i liked him from 2 months ago after he blocked me and I had the guts to tell him that i missed being goofballs with him and being friends.. but i think he still likes me..I IM him wayy too much..but i have GOT to stop doing that. It's hard not to since you know you like the guy/girl...:cool2:

lol, maybe i should try that when we have lunch. I play the xylophone and he plays bass in the drumline. So We have an all-day band camp for marching band for the high school so we'll prob have lunch and dinner there idk yet..soo. I havent talked to him online yet. But i think he still likes me even after i accidently told him i liked him from 2 months ago after he blocked me and I had the guts to tell him that i missed being goofballs with him and being friends.. but i think he still likes me..I IM him wayy too much..but i have GOT to stop doing that. It's hard not to since you know you like the guy/girl...:cool2:

I can relate to the excitement of seeing someone I really like so much and things become really hyped up. But, if you IM him way too much, that's asking for a "turn off" because it can get annoying at times. I'm not saying you're not to do that but perhaps, you can try and give him the space to see where it goes. It's best to do it in moderation.

The best advice is - Don't get high hopes because if you do, you're only making it worse for yourself. Give it time.

Yep, that works.

Don't try too hard.

For me, when women try too hard... it's a turn-off. Trying too hard shows that they aren't being themselves, they're being something that they "think" I will like. :roll:

:lol: I know. I know men pretty much. :P

hehe thanks. Usually i'll need some dating tips when the time comes for my first date..i haven't gotten one yet but i'm hoping that i'll have a date. My crush is 2 inches taller than I am. I'm 5'7 and he's 5'8 i think. He has blonde hair, I have brown-Shoulder length w/ bangs. He wears a hat ALL the time. He has blue eyes. He has braces on. And the main thing I liked about him that he's really nice. hes totally funny, hes a Great drummer (he showed me a drum-stick trick..or 2.) and he's pretty much a crazy guy. One of the pit members: Emily..I think. I'm trying to get to know all of the pit members since i'm new. Said that he's weird. I thought differently. He's a little bit weird but I like him. He's cute. Oh, did I also mention he's a skater boy?? He skateboards. We have so much in common. He has a nintendo ds, I have one. He has an IPod, I have one. soo yeahh.. :)

hehe thanks. Usually i'll need some dating tips when the time comes for my first date..i haven't gotten one yet but i'm hoping that i'll have a date. My crush is 2 inches taller than I am. I'm 5'7 and he's 5'8 i think. He has blonde hair, I have brown-Shoulder length w/ bangs. He wears a hat ALL the time. He has blue eyes. He has braces on. And the main thing I liked about him that he's really nice. hes totally funny, hes a Great drummer (he showed me a drum-stick trick..or 2.) and he's pretty much a crazy guy. One of the pit members: Emily..I think. I'm trying to get to know all of the pit members since i'm new. Said that he's weird. I thought differently. He's a little bit weird but I like him. He's cute. Oh, did I also mention he's a skater boy?? He skateboards. We have so much in common. He has a nintendo ds, I have one. He has an IPod, I have one. soo yeahh.. :)

You have the ability, its just slipping past in front of you. Just like you talked to Emily, that is how you can go about talking to your crush. Date-wise, first try an activity together, perhaps switching instruments and teaching each other, or a day at an amusement park...anything to keep your smile going. Dont worry so much about love and commitment, you still have a long life to live ahead of you. One thing about life is that there are surprises, you never know, he might see you as more than a friend, but dont hurt yourself if nothing happens. Having a circle of good friends will be worthwhile, at least you are having a great time in your life.

You have the ability, its just slipping past in front of you. Just like you talked to Emily, that is how you can go about talking to your crush. Date-wise, first try an activity together, perhaps switching instruments and teaching each other, or a day at an amusement park...anything to keep your smile going. Dont worry so much about love and commitment, you still have a long life to live ahead of you. One thing about life is that there are surprises, you never know, he might see you as more than a friend, but dont hurt yourself if nothing happens. Having a circle of good friends will be worthwhile, at least you are having a great time in your life.

thanks. OMG hes online now..what should I do.. he has a little msg under his SN on AIM saying: "I got a phone!" I Imed him by saying congrats on the phone. He hasn't IM back.. what should I do now?

I Imed him earlier today like around 3pmish. He hasn't IMed back. I'm dying to talk to him but i want to give him some space...ugh this is so hard. And i haven't IMed him back after that..DAMNNN

Talk to your mom more about relationships, she might know you more than we do.

Yep, that works.

Don't try too hard.

Tell that to that young girl. She might need your advice since you are a man. I agree about " don't try too hard ".

" Just be yourself " is the only way to do and give some space when necessary. :)

great flirt is.... slap the cute boy's face like crazy bear.

he will like you so much.

Tell that to that young girl. She might need your advice since you are a man. I agree about " don't try too hard ".

" Just be yourself " is the only way to do and give some space when necessary. :)

yeah you're right. :ty:

What are some things I can talk to him if i talk to him again online. I'm not planning on IMing him this week. My other hearing guy friend: Michael said: "Just give IMing him a break for like a week before u go back to talkin to him"

He's right..Do you think I should IM him again today??:hmm:

Back