Any girl gamers?

Whoa, I havent visit here since 12/2010.. thats good! anyway, I read 1 through 41 of posts, I understanding that you playing FPS, RPG, or causal games. but whats about top racing games as such PGR Series, Need for Speed: Series, MotoGP Series, Forza Motorsport Series, Test Drive Unlimited, or Midnight Club: Series?? I was thought most women/ girls love a racing cars, whatever, but I am wrong. So, Racing games isn't your type?

You dislike to play Dead space series, dont you? C'mon! Perhaps you had heard "Your moms hate dead space 2"? You are one of them??

Whoa, I havent visit here since 12/2010.. thats good! anyway, I read 1 through 41 of posts, I understanding that you playing FPS, RPG, or causal games. but whats about top racing games as such PGR Series, Need for Speed: Series, MotoGP Series, Forza Motorsport Series, Test Drive Unlimited, or Midnight Club: Series?? I was thought most women/ girls love a racing cars, whatever, but I am wrong. So, Racing games isn't your type?

You dislike to play Dead space series, dont you? C'mon! Perhaps you had heard "Your moms hate dead space 2"? You are one of them??

I enjoy racing games, but I don't own many. I have Burnout Paradise on the PC, and Mario Kart on the Wii but that's about it. When I had the Nintendo 64 years ago, I played Mario Kart 64 and Cruisin' USA a lot though!

As for Dead Space... I have not played it yet but I do have it. Another good scary game is Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I have watched my son play Dead Space....but I can't for too long cause it gives me nightmares..no joke. But he loves that thing so I am not going to say anything.

I used to be a gamer back in the days of SNES. Now I play Wii once in a while. Currently trying to get 100% in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I used to be addicted to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I have an addictive personality when it comes to video games. If I start playing, I feel the need to, not only beat it, but get 100% of everything.

I used to be a gamer back in the days of SNES. Now I play Wii once in a while. Currently trying to get 100% in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I used to be addicted to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I have an addictive personality when it comes to video games. If I start playing, I feel the need to, not only beat it, but get 100% of everything.

Ah-ha, me too. I used to love Kingdom Hearts series, and I still have 'em. They were funable too. Now, I'm addicted to Sims 3 series and Valkyria Chronicles series. Pfft. :P

I have a thing for girls who are into playing video games!

I do enjoy playing video games. Unfortunately I'm not able to play games that much due to college. But when I do have a bit of free time... I play Runescape. It's a MMORPG similar to WoW but cheaper and different in content. I also prefer to play handheld games on my Nintendo DS, and I will try out any game that my friends have or recommend that I try. So whatever I play tends to be quite random.

The Wii is still in a box. I don't know how to hook it up. Plus my TV is very, very tiny.

It looks good sitting on my coffee table, though.

You got to be kidding me. it is SO easy as pie to hook it up.

Systems:PS3, XBOX260, DSiXL, PSP,Wii

Games I favor: Silent Hill (3), Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Mario (Kart, Super, 3),Oblivion, Fable, Final Fantasy (some of them, 7 and 8 were my fav though), Wii Fit, Sims 3, Kingdom Hearts....

the list goes on

I'm a girl gamer of my Mac gamer :D..I loves all kind of games that I can play on my Mac..

I'm more a computer gamer than xbox 360 & wii!

I play Pogo games, Bewejewelled & The sims 3 collections :D Gotta loves it!

I play WoW. I've got an 85 of every healing class and caster class (except warlock.. booooring). I've also got a 2nd resto shaman.

I've preordered Tera and will be playing the beta this weekend (whee! for jiggle physics) and recently started playing Skyrim.

I also love fighting games. I play Mileena in MK9, Voldo (custom character graphics) in SCV, Noel and Taokaka in BlazBlue.

Between the BF and I we've got a PS, PS2, PS3, XBox, Xbox 360, SNES, N64, PSP, DSi, two epic gaming computers, and seriously having to hold myself back from buying a PS Vita.

Back