Any deaf play "WOW" world of warcraft?

shadyman1

Reaction score
I wondered if any guilds or any deaf players are in world of warcraft..

If one of you guys playing those game please pm me or email me. im trying to find deaf guilds or any players in this game in any realms

Nick

yea

I wondered if any guilds or any deaf players are in world of warcraft..

If one of you guys playing those game please pm me or email me. im trying to find deaf guilds or any players in this game in any realms

Nick

yea we do play wow now we are one computer so we like horde side than alliance want to know message me anytime :wave:

i know a few deaf people on WoW... they all are level 80, and most of them have alternate characters that are 80 :)

I used to be a member of deaf guild (Golden Silence) on my NE hunter Seraka on Kael'thas.

I still stay in touch with my ex-guidlies via real id. Seraka is currently on coilfang and she'll be my 3rd lvl 80 soon. I'm also the player of Sullie on Drenden and the player of Sheldie and Sullan on Maiev.

I was once a WOW addict for 3 long years. I've One level 80.. Undead mage on boulderfist realm. Player name is Crapkingx. I havent played in over a year. I have multiple alts mostly level 29 " twinks" but I dont know how the system runs now compared to the old days. I should reinstall the game and get back into it.. Last time I played was during the expansion lich king ... sooo anyways. If i decide to get back into it I will check here for good guilds...

I was once a WOW addict for 3 long years. I've One level 80.. Undead mage on boulderfist realm. Player name is Crapkingx. I havent played in over a year. I have multiple alts mostly level 29 " twinks" but I dont know how the system runs now compared to the old days. I should reinstall the game and get back into it.. Last time I played was during the expansion lich king ... sooo anyways. If i decide to get back into it I will check here for good guilds...

You might have seen BlinkBlink :)

I quit WoW few years ago.

I think son may have to quit. He messed up my netbook and I have to get it fixed and all he's been doing is playing WOW. Wonder what else he did?

I think son may have to quit. He messed up my netbook and I have to get it fixed and all he's been doing is playing WOW. Wonder what else he did?

messed up how?

messed up how?

When it gets turned on, it will go through all the start-up stuff, then sit and sit. If it's on his login, then all these screens pop-up talking about the anti-virus program needs to update. If it's on my login, one screen pops up asking to update anti-virus. It gets updated weekly and I just paid for another year for the program. I myself haven't looked at it yet and I meant to today, but I've been in a slightly pissy mood. Figured it better wait until I'm in a better mood. I will try tomorrow.

What you like alliance or horde mostly you like about? what server you use before ?

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a undead mage level 80 pretty much epic gear. I was on the boulderfist realm. It was alot of fun I was in a pretty good guild that was hearies but they were kind enough to text my jb in raids so I could progress.... was alot of fun

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a undead mage level 80 pretty much epic gear. I was on the boulderfist realm. It was alot of fun I was in a pretty good guild that was hearies but they were kind enough to text my jb in raids so I could progress.... was alot of fun

I agree I am more like horde than alliance is ok bec horde more mature than alliance less immature or rude that is why kids are in alliance so
when you will be back game? Are you go stay same server Boulderfist?

I dont know when I will be back in game. I have to return to work next week and it takes up alot of my free time. But im sure I will join back sooner or later. I miss PVP in WOW!! over 100k honorable kills on my main.

I dont know when I will be back in game. I have to return to work next week and it takes up alot of my free time. But im sure I will join back sooner or later. I miss PVP in WOW!! over 100k honorable kills on my main.

AAhh I am not crazy on PvP lol I like regular like normal not on PvP

Ohh ok.I loved PVP more than dungeon's. I would go to alliance towns and kill their flight masters and gryphon's so they couldnt leave their city. Was alot of fun

Ohh ok.I loved PVP more than dungeon's. I would go to alliance towns and kill their flight masters and gryphon's so they couldnt leave their city. Was alot of fun

LOL I notice alot of horde kill alliance flight path it was so funny i was in alliance that time and horde love do that.
I am curious what you on mage talent frost, fire or arcane?

I had experienced every build as a mage. In pvp as in battlegrounds Frost I liked alot.. But I also liked deep fire for the severe burst damage and just 3 shotting people.. but survival as a fire or arcane mage was difficult unlike being frost.

Back