Any deaf people here who like rock?

mypjpants

Reaction score
I wanna know how many people here like rock music of any kind. I know the beats are usually fast and loud so it's pretty good for deaf and hard of hearing people. And if so, what's your favourite song?

Actually I use to love Rock music and grew up on some classics. What has happened to me in the last few years, is I have lost tones, so the music and the singing sound different or I hear next to none of it at all. . I went through several of my favorites, hoping to hear something, and if I didn't know who the artist was, I would never recognise the song...boo hoo. :tears: I grew with David Bowie and Queen and Bon Jovi. No one sounds the same...the only one I can still relate to a little is Prince' s, Purple Rain, one of my favorite songs, so his tone must be in my range or something. Unfortunately all the artists I've mentioned are rockin in the skies, except for Bon Jovi who I can't really make out now.
Who is your favorite?

Last edited:
Actually I use to love Rock music and grew up on some classics. What has happened to me in the last few years, is I have lost tones, so the music and the singing sound different or I hear next to none of it at all. . I went through several of my favorites, hoping to hear something, and if I didn't know who the artist was, I would never recognise the song...boo hoo. :tears: I grew with David Bowie and Queen and Bon Jovi. No one sounds the same...the only one I can still relate to a little is Prince' s, Purple Rain, one of my favorite songs, so his tone must be in my range or something. Unfortunately all the artists I've mentioned are rockin in the skies, except for Bon Jovi who I can't really make out now.
Who is your favorite?
Queen is my favourite classic rock band, and then I like guns n roses, led zeppelin, bon jovi, things like that. Other than that I like paramore, it's my favourite band. Not sure if you ever got a chance to listen to them though.

Love music and prefer that to listening to people LOL. Queen is my favorite among others. I have a wide range of music I like - minus some types of Rap, Country, Opera and traditional Classical.

I listen to a lot of stuff. Mostly indie/alternative for new and synth pop. Seems like too many to keep straight. Also have a pretty decent, small collection of Beatles and 80's and 90's on vinyl. 90's are hard to find, but fun to look for.

Back