Any deaf midgets in here?

WHO CARES!!!! Its basically calling names.... WE'RE ALL HUMAN! We all got the same feelings and etc....... Grow up!

Suddenly you care .. earlier you didn't care -- told us to grow up. Not making a sense to me. Enjoy your holidays!

REREAD IT OVER!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES OKAY!??? *hang you glasses* OH Your going to call me that?? Well you need to look in the mirror TWICE before you say anything like that. BEACAUSE, Im not DEAF AND DUMB AND IM NOT DEAF AND MUTE? Either one of them doesn't suit me. So you don't know me so you need to hush your little mouth before you open a can of worms. You might be one of them, deaf and dumb?? hummm... maybe??? Deaf and mute??? maybe?? So...

I said, it's not nice for them to be calling them midgets or dwarfs. Thats not very kind thing to say... They perfer short maybe little people. LIKE I SAID WE'RE ALL HUMANS WE GOT THE SAME FEELINGS~ All you guys are doing is name calling.. Whoever created~ This is tasteless......

We're all human and have the same feelings!!

you are confusing me now ...

:confused:

you are confusing me now ...

:confused:

No your confusing yourself.. Remember how all of you guys were trying to figure out how midgets perfer to be called? Well, I would think they would like to be called little people or just leave it alone. When people call them midgets or dwarfs, its basically calling names~ and who cares because it's not a nice thing to say. We're all humans.... Thats what I said..... Read between the lines!

No your confusing yourself.. Remember how all of you guys were trying to figure out how midgets perfer to be called? Well, I would think they would like to be called little people or just leave it alone. When people call them midgets or dwarfs, its basically calling names~ and who cares because it's not a nice thing to say. We're all humans.... Thats what I said..... Read between the lines!

Well.... Let's say we both are confused ... smile .. I mentioned which is more appropriate for us to say the right word. I am fully aware that using that word Midget is insult but I didn't know that Dwarf also is unacceptable too. Name calling can be very cruel or painful to some people. Soo Let's drop the issue and Happy Holidays to the various people like us! Smile!

Well.... Let's say we both are confused ... smile .. I mentioned which is more appropriate for us to say the right word. I am fully aware that using that word Midget is insult but I didn't know that Dwarf also is unacceptable too. Name calling can be very cruel or painful to some people. Soo Let's drop the issue and Happy Holidays to the various people like us! Smile!

Well, I guess we both confused eachother. Let's forget it and move on to a different topic about "little people" however they want to be called?? I'm sure they would let you know or somebody how they perfer to be called. I've never been around midgets or dwarfs, but I've seen a show called " little people in big world".. But anyways, I meant no harm... Was just trying to explain and maybe it didn't come out right...

But anyways, let's forget it... Enjoy your day and have a merry christmas!!:cool:

Back