Any deaf midgets in here?

I heard they prefer to be called "little people or dwarf" Not midget.

Ever watch that show "Little People Big World"? I think it is on TLC..can learn a lot about little people from it.

Sorry, dont know of any deaf little people.

Little People dont like to be called "Midgets AND Dwarf" I've seen alot of Little People at the Physically Challanged Games every year. It never bother me. I had a classmate who is little people too.

Little People dont like to be called "Midgets AND Dwarf"

Thankyou LITTLE PEOPLE not Midget or Dwarf you'd probally make them very frustrated by calling them that. I know if i was a Little person i would get mad at people for calling me a midget or dwarf

Little People dont like to be called "Midgets AND Dwarf" I've seen alot of Little People at the Physically Challanged Games every year. It never bother me. I had a classmate who is little people too.

Not dwarf? Oh cool .. Good to know! Same for us .. Deaf or HH astead Hearing impaired, Deaf-mute or Deaf and Dumb .. so on.

Not dwarf? Oh cool .. Good to know! Same for us .. Deaf or HH astead Hearing impaired, Deaf-mute or Deaf and Dumb .. so on.
Yes. dwarf is kinda insult too. Like we dont like to be label "hearing impaired" or "deaf-mute"

WHO CARES!!!! Its basically calling names.... WE'RE ALL HUMAN! We all got the same feelings and etc....... Grow up!

WTF? We don't like to use "Deaf Mute" or "hearing imparied" I use the word "deaf" or "hard of hearing"

Same idea as Little People...they don't like to use the word "drawf" or "Midget"

If someone call me 'deaf mute' my feeling will be hurt!

So don't tell us "grow up"

WHO CARES!!!! Its basically calling names.... WE'RE ALL HUMAN! We all got the same feelings and etc....... Grow up!

Ever watch that show "Little People Big World"? I think it is on TLC..can learn a lot about little people from it.

Sorry, dont know of any deaf little people.

Yea... I lurv this show..
My reason... To Get know them more and education them understanding what all about the little people and Big people.

They are awe family!

I agreed! I think they are a great family but they worked so hard to keep it up! I am so impressed with them. :) They will not be back on show till March! Dang!! So hafta wait 3 months!

Yea... I lurv this show..
My reason... To Get know them more and education them understanding what all about the little people and Big people.

They are awe family!

You bumped this thread after 3 years......... wow

Yea I watched Little people big world. I love and very interesting to watch and great education for all of us.

Hello Big Mike
If you are really in searching for little deaf people, I would suggest you to go to Gally becuz that is where I saw them back then. I beleive you can find them in there..

Ok ... umm Is it alright for me to call you Deaf and Dumb... or Deaf and mute?

REREAD IT OVER!! READ BETWEEN THE LINES OKAY!??? *hang you glasses* OH Your going to call me that?? Well you need to look in the mirror TWICE before you say anything like that. BEACAUSE, Im not DEAF AND DUMB AND IM NOT DEAF AND MUTE? Either one of them doesn't suit me. So you don't know me so you need to hush your little mouth before you open a can of worms. You might be one of them, deaf and dumb?? hummm... maybe??? Deaf and mute??? maybe?? So...

I said, it's not nice for them to be calling them midgets or dwarfs. Thats not very kind thing to say... They perfer short maybe little people. LIKE I SAID WE'RE ALL HUMANS WE GOT THE SAME FEELINGS~ All you guys are doing is name calling.. Whoever created~ This is tasteless......

We're all human and have the same feelings!!

WTF? We don't like to use "Deaf Mute" or "hearing imparied" I use the word "deaf" or "hard of hearing"

Same idea as Little People...they don't like to use the word "drawf" or "Midget"

If someone call me 'deaf mute' my feeling will be hurt!

So don't tell us "grow up"

Umm REREAD IT OVER AGAIN!! It's exactly what I said... Name calling!

Back