Any deaf chat room

Do they still exist ?

DeafZone chat-under construction and Deaf Chat world-unable to access.

Presumably no great loss according to comments above.

The only chat room I have found for a more sincere mature group online is from here: http://myhearingloss.org/

The only problem is it is only up on certain days and you must have an updated Java plugin for the chat to work.

All live deaf chats blows nowadays. Immaturity is running way too high. The last time there was a good deaf chat or 2, was when AOL (American Online, Inc) was popular back in late 90's. Some immaturity but some grow-ups who can separate themselves from immaturity and have real conversation. Wish that kind of thing sticks around even no need to use AOL for that. :-/ And yes I haven't been to one ever since that old days, and been checking for new ones over 2 decades, they all suck.

Deaf chatroom? Everything is gone -- AOL deaf chatroom, AIM deaf chatroom, DeafWorldChat, DeafCommix chatroom, DeafChat, what else can I remember. It is now allll emerged to...ahem...Facebook!! DTP, KFWDV, DEAF MINGLES, DVTV, and you name it!!!

All live deaf chats blows nowadays. Immaturity is running way too high. The last time there was a good deaf chat or 2, was when AOL (American Online, Inc) was popular back in late 90's. Some immaturity but some grow-ups who can separate themselves from immaturity and have real conversation. Wish that kind of thing sticks around even no need to use AOL for that. :-/ And yes I haven't been to one ever since that old days, and been checking for new ones over 2 decades, they all suck.

hahaha u were one of immatures!!! haha

Anyone who wants to help me learn asl and gain a new friend my glide (video messaging app) user I.d is 0YT ARHN

I do miss chatrooms with stimulating conversation. God that seems like ancient history. But they were a lot of fun before they became overloaded with bots, people who didn't care to make a whole lot of sense, and hook ups. A/s/l anyone???

J/k! Lol.

oh lord.. AOL chat rooms were famous for that-- script kiddies, IM/chat bombs, inane conversations (including the A/S/L stuff). sometimes there were good stuff like the boards- I met a few great people through them (the deaf boards and others). I also chatted a lot in ms Comic Chat before they took that away- met some fabulous people there too (no deaf though aside from a friend I already knew).

Haven't been inside a chat room in years except on MSN Messenger and that's been a while too :( I hardly ever have my IM programs up anymore.

Setting up an IRC channel would only take a few minutes. Could be done in one of the big networks so maybe more people could join. It's not too hard to keep IRC channels organized, you just get rid of spammers if they ever show up.

Anyone interested? (IRC's best days may be over but it's far from dead)

they are immature
Not sure who you're referring to...

Decided to create the channel. You can access it through your favorite IRC client: Network: Freenode, channel: ##alldeaf

If you're not a frequent IRCer, you can use the following link to join:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/?channel=##alldeaf

Just fill in your desired nickname and join!

I'm sure there's people here who use IRC, I'd be very surprised if that wasn't the case.

Disclaimer: I will be in the channel 24/7, that doesn't mean however that I'll be checking it all the time.

Hope you decided to visit!

WHAT ABOUT ICQ years since I went on there but you may get what you looking for

Back