Any deaf chat room

jenni-m

Reaction score
Looking for a chat room which is -not- DCW
Thank you.

Hi jenni-m, have you tried DeafChat.com or DeafZone.com?

I have not been to any of those in ages.

From what I have read here that DeafChat is somewhat filled with immature people. DeafChat probably is still manned with chat monitors.

I may be mistaken, but I believe Boult (a member here) runs DeafZone.com.

Thank you, will look.

My main problem with DCW is the program it uses itself... there's other reasons but I won't go into them because I feel it is not my place to do so.

I have been in deafchat, i finds them is very immature and popular becomes decrease and more monitors appears to be hawk watchful. No fun.

my last time i have been in deafchat.. umm.. i dont know, i lost the count of days.

Deafchat is very risk hurt your life and can be ruin their family. Don't go deafchat !

deafchat SUCKS it ruined my life already i refused to go there anymore i have not bee there since a year

I dont likew it there either
tooo many smart asses LOL and immature there !!!!

Which one yu guy talking about Between.. DCW or Deafchat ? Of course they are almost same to take risk it ......

I'm never going to deafchat again. They always say its closed down... I dont know why but oh well i'd rather stay here.

Hello everyone, my name is India and i am an interpreting student from nashville, TN. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me out with an assignment for class real quick?

I need a bit of help!

Hello, my name is India and I am an interpreter student from Nashville, TN. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me out with an assignmetn real quick?

I have been in deafchat, i finds them is very immature and popular becomes decrease and more monitors appears to be hawk watchful. No fun.

my last time i have been in deafchat.. umm.. i dont know, i lost the count of days.

I know I notice deaf chat is very temporary no reason happened figure out! stranger! I saw deaf chat closed temporary! I don't know what is happened!

Hi all, Im a newbie and i would love to chat to Deafies from all over the world, where would you recommend i should go? Any interesting chat rooms or websites i could check out and introduce myself?

any suggestions would be appreciated :)

thanks heaps :)

LOL.. this is all new to me! :) why can't we chat here instead? or email each other and be friend? *wink wink*

Back