Any beer drinkers out there?

moveright

Reaction score
I love beer! my favorite is Miller Lite for cheap and either Dos Equis XX or Guinness for expensive.

Do malts count as beer?

I do not drink much but Like wheat blackberry (sp) from vermont maker beer...

I like Miller Light for regular beer, too. Guiness Stout is good, and I really like the stuff the micro breweries put out. Had some honey mead a couple of weeks ago that was really good!

I love wine, but my brother that I am living with right now drinks beer every night.. He love Pabst.

Smirdoff Ice Rasberry Burst is my favorite beer to drink. My hubby's favorite is Yeigling (spelling?).

Miller High Life only.... I did tried other kind of beer..yuck!

I do like wine cooler and few others... mostly I like is Rum Coke. :thumb:

I love drink Bud Light is my favorite and Smirdoff Oranges,rum coke when i taste that rum coke years ago not so bad.

im really like drink wine sometimes and my mom found out and she very MAD at me and dont let me drink for sakes because im enough adult i can allowed to drink when my mom away for busniess trips and i purchase wines and my mom open fridges she very shock! i told her i can drink wine its my choice! i dont care about that and my mom says her house rules! but im ahead drink wine but my mom dont mind!

I always love drink margarita with rocks very much at red lobster,olive garden and lots of mores at restaurant of types drinks but i can order that drinks.

I have been drinking the strong beer like Steel Reserve, Hurricane and Isle as they are between 8.1 to 8.2 % of Alcohol in... my wife tasted the strong ones and she goes pppppppppppbbbbbbbbblllllttttthhhhhhhhhhhh and said taste awful... and she preffers to drink either Coors Light or Miller lite.... Anyway, have you ever heard of recycle beer yet? It's cheaper and delicious!!!! Yummy!!!!

I do not like beer... but I do sip from my hubby's beer with lemonade rarely during summer time.

I love Goode Island Beer and I also LOVE Guiness. If I'm drinking "cheap" or at home most of the time it's what's in the fridge and my hubby normally has Bud Lite.

I do like to drink Molson Ice and any kind of Samuel Adams

Good ol' Bud Light, Mike's Hard Lemonade. Back in the days when I was much younger, it was PBR--Pabst Blue Ribbon. Only type of beers I cannot stand is the 'dark' beer and....Miller High Lite. :scatter:

~RR

I accidently like the taste of Killians Irish Red beer. It tastes very smooth.

Leinenkugel's Sunset - it tastes like blackberry (not pager) fruit.

Back