Any ATT Bold Users ?

SouthFella

Reaction score
I just got the ATT Bold... and it is awesome.

Looking for any feedback...

My wife and I are getting our BBY Bolds this coming Wed, 3 June. Cannot wait to try them out!

I just got the ATT Bold... and it is awesome.

Looking for any feedback...

I've been using the BBY Bold now for a day. It's a nice smartphone, but I was disappointed to find out it won't play any of my SVRS signmails! I thought it supported .wmv file format.

I've been using the BBY Bold now for a day. It's a nice smartphone, but I was disappointed to find out it won't play any of my SVRS signmails! I thought it supported .wmv file format.

I just surprised myself by trying a recent signmail from sorenson on my Bold and it worked!!! I was having email problems yesterday on the Bold and that may have had something to do with it, but now I'm very happy about being able to check signmails via BBY Bold!

I have one. It is a great device but one great disappointment is that it doesn't handle Web Captel calls.

I have had a BB Bold for about 6 months now and I LOVE IT!!!!!! Super easy to text on and keep appointments and such. I have cochlear implants and I have been activated for about 3 months now and it is actually the only phone that I can actually call someone and understand them (if the speaker talks slowly) Although I am kinda disappointed that it dosent support webcaptel. But I would buy it again in a heartbeat

Wow thats great.. Now we can help each other with our Bolds. I am still really enjoying my 2 week old Bold. Bold does work great with Sorenson Relay services. Web Captel is a Sprint thing and Spring may not want it to work outside their realm. I downloaded the Sorenson app on my Bold and am impressed with it . Sorenson even give you another phone number just for the Bold app !!

Back