Any 1 in here works out?

lumbingmi

Reaction score
I just joined Bally's Fitness because I want to lose weight. I'm overweight (about 30 pounds over my ideal weight).

So to any 1 here who works out, what s your routine or work out schedule looks like? Do the lifting 5 or 3 times a week?

I would like to cut down my body fats (19% yike!) and have lean muscles rather than big muscles.

You need to look for Alex. I know he talks about working out quite a bit. He also loves a drink called X-plode. :eek: :rl:

Dave

I'm Alex. Bally is a nice, big gym. How much per month are you paying, if I may ask?

I'm trying to bulk up so my workout routine is something like this:

Mon: Chest / Biceps

Tue: Cardio / Rest

Wed: Quads / Hams

Thu: Shoulders / Triceps

Fri: Cardio / Rest

Sat: Back / Traps

Sun: Rest

Routine will change from time to time to keep me from getting bored at the gym. Supplements I take are: No-Xplode and multivitamins

Since you're trying to lose fat, you should focus on performing high reps when you workout, do cardio more often, stay with a strict diet and drink lots of water.

Good luck.

wow your routine is pretty good. i do work out alittle at home after work. upper and lower abs exercise is fun.

I thought Wheelin Rev's comment about what he had drank instead of the kind that Alex mentioned was hilarious!

Also, when Alex reaches for the recreational supplements, he's reaching for a Bud Light-- :D

:lol:

As for working out, I'm gradually getting to a point where I can set up a time-frame for doing so which then in turn will make it easier to follow such a routine. ;)

~RR

That will become a famous quote! LOL

Alex is the site's administrator... :bowdown:

Check out this thread...

http://www.alldeaf.com/sports-fitness/32397-damn-no-xplode-makes-me-hyper.html

I did get the drink wrong though. :eek: I hope you didn't drink X-plode. :rl: It was supposed to be No-Xplode! Oops... LOL

Dave

Ha yes i didn't realize it s our ADM. I use hydrocut. They're good stuffs. I used them before and this substance helped me to lose about 20 lbs in 5 months. Hydroxcut gives the boost in energy and keep you from being hungry which help you to eat five small meals through a day. I have not try 'NO-Xplode' but i m not fan of powdered drinks.

That's cool. What exercise(s) do you do for your lower abs?

legs rinse or lift i do every morning. just laying on floor. very simple. but at YMCA my membership is stripped because ex wife took it off for her own family member for our kids sake. I will have to pay new single member nor family. I stopped work out last March 2004 due to my left shouder was dislocated but not related to workout.

I'm Alex. Bally is a nice, big gym. How much per month are you paying, if I may ask?

I'm trying to bulk up so my workout routine is something like this:

Mon: Chest / Biceps

Tue: Cardio / Rest

Wed: Quads / Hams

Thu: Shoulders / Triceps

Fri: Cardio / Rest

Sat: Back / Traps

Sun: Rest

Routine will change from time to time to keep me from getting bored at the gym. Supplements I take are: No-Xplode and multivitamins

Since you're trying to lose fat, you should focus on performing high reps when you workout, do cardio more often, stay with a strict diet and drink lots of water.

Good luck.

Awesome. Yea, I am already bulk so i dont need to gain more muscles. I only want to trim down from 205 to 170 with lean muscles.

I would go for like this:

Mon - Upper body workout
Tue - Cardio (45 mins)
Wed- Lower body workout
Thurs - Cardio
Fri - Upper body workout
Sat - Cardio

BTW, do any 1 have good suggestion what kind of book that motivate you to work out? There s personal trainers at my gym but its hassle to use pen/paper, ya know? I prefer to read book to get the motivation to work out.

Alex, the pricing for my membership at Bally's is 40 a month for 3 years contact. my friend only pay 19 a month because he was VERY lucky to sign up during special promo last year.

i need to start going to gym and do work out and lose weight. No not for men.. but myself.. pfft.. maybe I will feel better about myself, who knows. :)

i need to start going to gym and do work out and lose weight. No not for men.. but myself.. pfft.. maybe I will feel better about myself, who knows. :)

I saw Curve in Morrilton I am sure? It is for women only. :)

CURVES? YES! We have Curves in Australia too. I go to Curves 3 times a week and I work out for 30 minutes to keep me fit and healthy. Its fun to use all the excerise machines that are set out in a circle and we rotate in turn to use the machines.

I saw Curve in Morrilton I am sure? It is for women only. :)

Guys, If you don't wanna go to the gym, but you wanna try and lose weight, do morning walks or play some social sport...

In my club, I play badminton on a national level, so I see lots of people come in during the socials, they have awesome fun, they lose weight and they become more fit!!

As regards me, because I play at club level and national level, you gotta watch absolutely everything to eat, drink, you gotta maintain a certain weight level!!

Before trainig starts, I run around 6 times a soccer field...I think thats plain insane!! (HATE THAT!!)

Kashveera

Last week, I just signed up for 24hoursFitness and I have a surfing class every wednesday, so that should keep me in shape.
I signed up in this "GetFit" program, so in end of October, I can try out 5k marathon (walk/run). :) 16$ for 8 weeks of membership-- not bad!

So far, I have used their pool to get my cardio going, and this weekend I will try machines for my legs with hubby. I already got a female friend that will join me sometime whenever my hubby is too busy to go to gym.

Hubby and I are trying to walk every night to increase our stamina for travelling in Europe (and to break my new hiking boots)

I just want to tone down my "pouch" and hips.

"High reps" = more sets rather than getting more weight?

Softball and Golf The two perfect lazy man fitness activities.....Oh yeah, thats what I do. :(

Back