Anti-U.S. adoption bill

madona comes to mind

After Russia banned the adoption so most Americans will adopt a child from China.

why not they adopt children from Ukraine? Ukraine children adoption cost is cheaper than Russia.

why not they adopt children from Ukraine? Ukraine children adoption cost is cheaper than Russia.

Ukraine children are probably mentally damaged. they most likely were molested/raped and they most likely have some kind of brain damage from glue/paint sniffing :(

Ukraine children are probably mentally damaged. they most likely were molested/raped and they most likely have some kind of brain damage from glue/paint sniffing :([/QUO

the ukraine not got monopoly on that, most western countries got as many perverts doing that to children.
this poor little child who bonded with american couple it beyond cruel what russia doing..they should allow children who started adoptions to carry on

Ukraine children are probably mentally damaged. they most likely were molested/raped and they most likely have some kind of brain damage from glue/paint sniffing :(

That's very sad to hear and Ukraine had been invaded by Russia for many years, so the relation between Ukraine and Russia are bad. The situation with Chernobyl makes worse because any mothers exposed to radiation.

This isn't unique to the Ukraine and I'm sure there's plenty of adoptable children there: however, the children you describe can be found here in the States, Romania and everywhere where children fall through the cracks.

This isn't unique to the Ukraine and I'm sure there's plenty of adoptable children there: however, the children you describe can be found here in the States, Romania and everywhere where children fall through the cracks.

you totally right

That why we adopted a lot of regulation to building codes, such as ban on lead paint, asbestos and hazardous materials, however there are many houses that older than 1970's already have lead paint (before 1978) and asbestos.

I had raised in house that already have lead paint and I was lucky that I didn't eat any paint chips.

yes. the Balkan area.

China did the same thing. Clamped down on americans adopting chinese kids. I think its a matter of national pride. Russia and china don't want to be considered a third world nations where rich americans can come take the kids cuz the russians or chines are assbackward

That is right. I'm feeling bad for deaf, blinds, disabled children from Russian orphans. :-(

What makes you people think China will just hand over babies, or that it's easier to adopt? With all the killing of girls in the womb, they're only now realizing there's a problem with just boy babies and no girls...they may well follow Russia with restrictions. FYI, adopting children in any country isn't as easy as it seems....

Laura

Paralympic athletes were upset about the bill. They spoke out about their experiences.

Russian adoption ban upsets U.S. Paralympic athletes

Russia's Ban Against U.S. Adoptions: The Human Cost - Richard Solash - The Atlantic

The guy wrote about his experienced in Russian Orphanage . I agree with him about human right s violate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/28/w...of-russian-children.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&

The Grim Face of Russia's Orphanages - Los Angeles Times

I remember this show on 20/20 in 14 years ago. It made me heartache to see the children live in orphanage condition. It was so nightmare.

Vladimir Putin

That is so cruel! In Russia need to change the law like Jessica Long wrote this article.

I would respect their decision. Its their country not ours. And there is so many America children that don't have parents or family, whats wrong with these poor America children?

I agree.

I think part of it is the deep-inside-desire to have foreign kids. One person I can think of in particular is... Angelina Jolie.

I know some people who refuse to adopt American kids. They only adopt international kids. Imagine how those American kids feel when someone from another country has been chosen?

Yes, I know that there are a lot of kids in other countries that are needy... but by doing that, you're only encouraging other countries to make it worse.

I know one country with a high adoption rate... China. They have a one-child-per-family law. They take a lot of pride in having a male due to passing on their family business and traditions. If it's a girl, then it's the end of the line. That's why boys are severely overpopulated in China compared to girls... because parents will give birth to a girl and give it away so they can try again for a boy. They know that they don't have to worry about the welfare of the girl they gave up because they know America will take those girls off their hands.

Same as Russian teenager children runaway from Orphanage and doing glue sniffing and broke in house and stole coins. It coming from USSR roots. In our country have no longer Orphanage since after WW2. It's changed to Foster Care, Adoption Agencies and Group Home service and have a social security numbers unlike other countries have.

What makes you people think China will just hand over babies, or that it's easier to adopt? With all the killing of girls in the womb, they're only now realizing there's a problem with just boy babies and no girls...they may well follow Russia with restrictions. FYI, adopting children in any country isn't as easy as it seems....

Laura

Umm I know the people are living in same my city. The US parents adopted the deaf children with disabled from China and Russia. They are happy to live in the country over their born in the countries and had a bad experience at orphanage. I am not surprise about the US mom decided to send 7 years old boy returned to the country in Russia because of mental disorder. That is issues.

Umm I know the people are living in same my city. The US parents adopted the deaf children with disabled from China and Russia. They are happy to live in the country over their born in the countries and had a bad experience at orphanage. I am not surprise about the US mom decided to send 7 years old boy returned to the country in Russia because of mental disorder. That is issues.
That's right. I bet that American orphans have better life and better education than other orphans in some countries. It's possible that deaf or disabled orphans in those countries suffer more. They are human like us.

Back