Another reason to throw Bush out of WH: The Budget

CyberRed said:
Once we are broke... there'll be food shortage everywhere. Poverty.

Jeeze !! It reminds me of World War II. My Dad went through Depression Year of 1940's. He had to waking up at 4 a.m. to catch a long line wait to get a butter, bread and leather for his shoes bottom. My grandmother made baked beans and bread everyday lunch and dinner. Meatballs with spag.

Liza said:
get him impeached. do something. :thumb:

would be NICE to have him impeached Liza gurl -- its VERY hard to do -- if i remmy my political history correctly -- only president that came close to it and in the end resigned prior to formal impeachment was Richard Nixon due to the Watergate scandal -- Bill Clinton was almost to the impeachment stage but his term had already expired due to the sexual scandal involving Monica Lewinsky

CyberRed said:
*Noddin'* I already knew... Sad huh? *Sigh* Watch out for "food shortage"... it's comin' soon. How soon? I have no idea since I know that each day comes and goes is really fast.

ack -- not going to be a good thing to happen -- going thru The Depression: part 2 -- we would be in a VERY big financial crisis and how long would this round be i pray we never go thru this!!!!! our grandparents survived the first round and those still living will :o if we have to go thru it AGAIN in their lifetime!!!!

we just gotta make sure that Bush is OUT of office come election day coming up in Nov and have the US's financial budget more stablized -- Bush keeps fucking up the economy!!!

Fly Free said:
would be NICE to have him impeached Liza gurl -- its VERY hard to do -- if i remmy my political history correctly -- only president that came close to it and in the end resigned prior to formal impeachment was Richard Nixon due to the Watergate scandal -- Bill Clinton was almost to the impeachment stage but his term had already expired due to the sexual scandal involving Monica Lewinsky

I think Bill Clinton was impeached but found not guilty. I think Andrew Johnson (president after Abraham Lincoln) was impeached as well but found not guilty.

Budget Whoes

And look at the education, mental health and social services...they have been cut down so much, they're down to the bare bones now...*sigh*...And guess what? Congress raised their pay again!!!!

Shyt!
DD

DreamDeaf said:
And look at the education, mental health and social services...they have been cut down so much, they're down to the bare bones now...*sigh*...And guess what? Congress raised their pay again!!!!

Shyt!
DD

I know! *sigh* Come on AD's girls let's hit the bar... get ourselves drunk and Go to Washingtons and Get Bush!:rofl:

Sabrina said:
Jeeze !! It reminds me of World War II. My Dad went through Depression Year of 1940's. He had to waking up at 4 a.m. to catch a long line wait to get a butter, bread and leather for his shoes bottom. My grandmother made baked beans and bread everyday lunch and dinner. Meatballs with spag.

Think there's a possible that someone in the White House will clean up the Government's huge debt (over 1.4 trillion dollars) ? I don't think so if, there's a possible. This America is a way, way overboard and very difficult to get back to its track like in WWI and WW2 when America was very wealthy and the economic was in great shape at that time. Look at what happened now? Anybody who will pass a broom to the President Bush to clean it up ? :rofl: Make him like a maid ! :greddy: Hehehe

Fly Free said:
ack -- not going to be a good thing to happen -- going thru The Depression: part 2 -- we would be in a VERY big financial crisis and how long would this round be i pray we never go thru this!!!!! our grandparents survived the first round and those still living will :o if we have to go thru it AGAIN in their lifetime!!!!

we just gotta make sure that Bush is OUT of office come election day coming up in Nov and have the US's financial budget more stablized -- Bush keeps fucking up the economy!!!

Exactly. *Sigh* I've never vote to ANY President for over 20 years, because they just DON'T KNOW what they are doin' ... they always screwed things up ! Blaah ...

Here's a question for you. We went to "war" with iraq, yes or no? We still occupy that country, yes or no? Did congress ever declair war on iraq? Does the president have the authority to declair war on other countrys? I dont think he does, so i'm questioning the legalness of the entire war, i have for quite a while anyways. Dont get me wrong, i was all for it, but i think it was just something for his daddy. Would be nice if we could try bush as a war crimonal... just my thoughts.

Fly Free said:

:eek2: means i gotta sell all my stock... take all my money out of bank... and sell my savings bonds and take all my 401K

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:eek2: means i gotta sell all my stock... take all my money out of bank... and sell my savings bonds and take all my 401K

Fear not, DeafScuba, Wal-Mart still controls their suppliers. We could eat all we want and wear whatever we want. And enjoy all the benefits WalMart can offer to their employees. :cool:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Man, dont panic....There are now safeguards to prevent an incident like the great 1929 stock crash that brought the Great Depression.

Besides if u took the 401k out before u hit 59 1/2 years old the IRS will hit u with a huge 10% penalty for that. That apllies to all retirement plans including mine.

Right now im not worried about anything to do with the bank because there are now laws to prevent what happened during the 1930's. FDIC is one example.

Fly Free said:

Hmm... I can see this happening!

The Great Depression: The Return! Ahhh!

Back