Another question: Are registered sex offenders allowed on here?

I know you won't but if you do, you are breaking Megan's law.

Ugh??? If ChicagoBlue2 rapes or sexually assaults a girl, then he breaks Megan's law.

If ChicagoBlue2 harasses, beat up, and hurt sex offenders, then what the hell has to do with Megan's Law?? It does not apply to that.

Ugh??? If ChicagoBlue2 rapes or sexually assaults a girl, then he breaks Megan's law.

If ChicagoBlue2 harasses, beat up, and hurt sex offenders, then what the hell has to do with Megan's Law?? It does not apply to that.

Better look at the law again. In no way whatsoever can I do any harm to a predator, which is punishable by hefty prison sentence in a federal penitentiary. I believe it's anywhere between 20 years to life.

Registered sex offenders are not eligible to receive HUD housing assistance. That generally bars them from living in low-income or income-based housing that receives government subsidies.

Also, when a person becomes a registered sex offender, usually as part of the terms and conditions of their release, parole, and/or probation, they are barred from using the Internet, regardless of the offense.

That's true, Dixie...they are not allowed, but still they do....family/friends hide them...and a lot of them are on the run for failing to register and imply where they live.

I do remember several years ago...I got an alert and it said where the offender was living. I was in :shock:...as they were not allowed to live there. I went to the Office and asked them if sex offenders were allowed on the property...they said "No Way"...so I said, well you have one living down the street!....

Guessing that offender slipped thru the cracks or something.

It's pretty rare to have the 'would you like some candy, little girl?" type of sex offender out there.Virtually ALL sex offenders are REALLY screwed up and have other serious psychatric conditions.....

It's pretty rare to have the 'would you like some candy, little girl?" type of sex offender out there.Virtually ALL sex offenders are REALLY screwed up and have other serious psychatric conditions.....

True, but they are usually high functioning, which means they can appear to be completely normal to the average person. They are usually well liked by other people which is why they are the least suspected people in your community.

For example, most children are targeted by people they know such as a relative or family friend.

These pedophiles usually work very closely with children in various settings such as church, school, sports teams, etc. This doesn't mean that everyone that works with children is perverted, but it does tell you how stealthy pedophiles can be.

Not ALL sex offenders are screwed up in the head. I know a guy that had to register as a sex offender for indecent exposure in public only because he got caught peeing in the bushes late at night. He had no intentions of any sort of sexual activity. He just needed to pee and there was no public restroom available at that time of night, so he did what millions of other men have done for millions of years - he peed in the bushes. Now, he tells other males, "DO NOT PEE IN THE BUSHES!"

He means if I kick the predator's ass I would potentially be violating federal law, and I have no intention of ever doing that.

but Megan's Law is about notifying public about sex predator... nothing about misusing the public information to harm pedos

Inmates take care of incarcerated child abusers. They don't like them very much.

Yeah, there's no real way to tell who is and who isn't a sexual offender online... After all, it's not like we have to finger print or submit DNA to use the internet. There's people standing behind you in Walmart that can be convicted sex offenders, neighbors, friends or even relatives. No way to tell for sure. I know before I moved I did a search for ones around my old place and ones where I was moving and you'd be surprised how many of those little red dots pop up around you... :shock:

In my town i know there is 7 registet sex offender, only one has a recent adress the other once no idea what heck. And the ine that does have the adress was of a guy wrongly accused. And tere are someother that are sex offenders and dont apper to be registered anywhere.

Inmates take care of incarcerated child abusers. They don't like them very much.

No, they don't. A person does that, they do not want to end up at Cook County Jail-- the MCC is better for them. Inmates at CCJ do not take kindly to these kinds of people.

Sure. There may be registered a registered sex offender or 2 out of jail. Someone would easily escape from jail, get a stolen laptop or phone and register into Alldeaf.

Registered sex offenders are not eligible to receive HUD housing assistance. That generally bars them from living in low-income or income-based housing that receives government subsidies.

Also, when a person becomes a registered sex offender, usually as part of the terms and conditions of their release, parole, and/or probation, they are barred from using the Internet, regardless of the offense.

I did not realize law that been changes on this. I was a health aide and worked in a lot of low in come building. Most the tenants where senior citizens in one building , then low in come people started to move . Some of my elderly women clients became too afraid to use the elevators as some of men where very tough looking. And soon after more low income people moved in TV set in the down lobby was stolen . It was really a cheap thing to do as some of the people loved to watch TV with other tenants and eat their lunch so they would not be alone all the time. I really feel the seniors should have their own housings so they well safe leaving their tiny apartment .
too

True, but they are usually high functioning, which means they can appear to be completely normal to the average person. They are usually well liked by other people which is why they are the least suspected people in your community.

For example, most children are targeted by people they know such as a relative or family friend.

These pedophiles usually work very closely with children in various settings such as church, school, sports teams, etc. This doesn't mean that everyone that works with children is perverted, but it does tell you how stealthy pedophiles can be.

Not ALL sex offenders are screwed up in the head. I know a guy that had to register as a sex offender for indecent exposure in public only because he got caught peeing in the bushes late at night. He had no intentions of any sort of sexual activity. He just needed to pee and there was no public restroom available at that time of night, so he did what millions of other men have done for millions of years - he peed in the bushes. Now, he tells other males, "DO NOT PEE IN THE BUSHES!"

Yes,I know........The pedos manipulate and groom the loners to make them think they're special....and then it moves on from there....My jr high gym teacher was a pedophile.......Weird thing is he gave me the creeps....

I know a guy that had to register as a sex offender for indecent exposure in public only because he got caught peeing in the bushes late at night. He had no intentions of any sort of sexual activity. He just needed to pee and there was no public restroom available at that time of night, so he did what millions of other men have done for millions of years - he peed in the bushes. Now, he tells other males, "DO NOT PEE IN THE BUSHES!"

That reminds me of someone who I know. It was my older brother did pee outside of the bar in the early 1980s as a high school teenager when he was with his friends to the bar. The restrooms inside the bar were so full, so he could not hold it himself and he relieved himself outside. He was busted by a local cop and he was fined for that.

If my brother peed outside in public today, then he will be automatically labelled as a sexual offender for sure.

I did pee in the woods a few times before because no restrooms were available at that time. What do I have a choice? :shock:

That reminds me of someone who I know. It was my older brother did pee outside of the bar in the early 1980s as a high school teenager when he was with his friends to the bar. The restrooms inside the bar were so full, so he could not hold it himself and he relieved himself outside. He was busted by a local cop and he was fined for that.

If my brother peed outside in public today, then he will be automatically labelled as a sexual offender for sure.

I did pee in the woods a few times before because no restrooms were available at that time. What do I have a choice? :shock:

:giggle:...true that...better pee in the woods or the bushes than to pee in ur pants....But gotta' be real careful that no one is around, especially children....Maybe they will come up with something for people who do go to Bars and can't hold their pee...."Pee Depends"...??

No, they don't. A person does that, they do not want to end up at Cook County Jail-- the MCC is better for them. Inmates at CCJ do not take kindly to these kinds of people.

Inmates do not like child abusers and they have an automatic hit on them when they arrive in prison. I know this because both my brothers are cops and it is common knowledge. Guys that are in prison for life have nothing to lose. They will hunt these child abusers down and hurt them or even kill them.

Inmates do not like child abusers and they have an automatic hit on them when they arrive in prison. I know this because both my brothers are cops and it is common knowledge. Guys that are in prison for life have nothing to lose. They will hunt these child abusers down and hurt them or even kill them.

I am well aware of that. That is why there's a big difference between state and federal prison-- the state level these guys will get harmed, but at the federal level, many prisons have a special unit for these guys, for their safety, so they won't get seriously injured or killed. Some state prisons have that, and it's commonly known as "The Hole" (I learned this in a movie some time back), and it's impossible to reach them there. In fact, many pedos would rather spend life at the federal level than the state level.

So your knowledge comes from a "movie". Any inmate can be reached at almost anytime. The stories my brothers tell me would scare anyone straight. Inmates have ways to communicate with others and someone will get the job done. Gang bangers hurt just so their gang looks tough. They pay someone who works in the kitchen to put glass in someones food. They make weapons out of anything.

So your knowledge comes from a "movie". Any inmate can be reached at almost anytime. The stories my brothers tell me would scare anyone straight. Inmates have ways to communicate with others and someone will get the job done. Gang bangers hurt just so their gang looks tough. They pay someone who works in the kitchen to put glass in someones food. They make weapons out of anything.

Not just a movie. I also read an article on how hard it is to reach these guys somewhere. Here's a link:

The Politics of Prison: Sex Offenders in the Federal Bureau of Prisons

I just finished reading this. It's quite interesting.

Back