Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got new hair and dye.. i changed mind abt not pink dye so save it later... here am i! :mrgreen:

:) Those are me...enjoy em.

Attachments

• Resize of mesillylauraxanga.jpg
    Resize of mesillylauraxanga.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 84
  • mikejenmesamsillycropped.jpg
    mikejenmesamsillycropped.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • erma_ash_rob_mar13.jpg
    erma_ash_rob_mar13.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 68
  • meindress.jpg
    meindress.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 54
  • menude2.jpg
    menude2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 47
netrox said:
I rarely show pics of myself but figured it'd be good to post and to alert people the dangers of wasting water in Nevada... it was taken at Hoover Dam and notice how the water level has sunk!

Whooaaa.....YoU Look Rely CCCCCuteEEeeeee! :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
i got new hair and dye.. i changed mind abt not pink dye so save it later... here am i! :mrgreen:

That's COOlllll :eek2: I like your hair is very nice ;) :thumb:

That's me. Shaved my head today.

Attachments

• LessyShave 2.jpg
    LessyShave 2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 101
Lasza said:
That's me. Shaved my head today.
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! i am shock!!!!! ur shave ur hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o wow!!! COOLZ! :mrgreen:

Here is me.. This was taken last May. I was trying to upload the most recent picture but couldn't because of large file size. Phhffft.

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 102
TweetyBird said:
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! i am shock!!!!! ur shave ur hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o wow!!! COOLZ! :mrgreen:

Giggling, u shocked, good for ya!!! how's weather up there?

Lasza said:
Giggling, u shocked, good for ya!!! how's weather up there?
hehehe!!! hugs hugs!!! the torando passed us!! *whew* but very rain and windy hard here.. blah!!! what abt u? :ily:

nice

Malfoyish said:
Me - a few years ago...LOL. Still had firmness in places I no longer do, now! LOL. Someone upstairs had a twisted mind when they created that thing called "pregnancy."

Malfoyish
real nice tan !!

Roam4Life said:
Here is me.. This was taken last May. I was trying to upload the most recent picture but couldn't because of large file size. Phhffft.

Wow, your hair really compliments you well.

-jeff

netrox said:
I rarely show pics of myself but figured it'd be good to post and to alert people the dangers of wasting water in Nevada... it was taken at Hoover Dam and notice how the water level has sunk!

Your picture looked more cuter than I had meet you four years ago. :D You have a nice smile as usually.

I saw some pictures at Zion that kujife shared. I thought I would share mine... I was at Zion recent summer. I went to Angel's Landing and The Narrows. The views were so specatular! Also other two photos - One was taken at Oregon Coast and other was taken at Glacier National Park.

Attachments

• atangellanding.JPG
    atangellanding.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 70
  • thenarrows.JPG
    thenarrows.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 40
  • oregon coast.JPG
    oregon coast.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 56
  • glacier.JPG
    glacier.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 30
Roam4Life said:
I saw some pictures at Zion that kujife shared. I thought I would share mine... I was at Zion recent summer. I went to Angel's Landing and The Narrows. The views were so specatular! Also other two photos - One was taken at Oregon Coast and other was taken at Glacier National Park.

Awesome photos! I went in like April so it was still cold and we didn't want to walk in the water to the Narrows. Heh... It looks great!

kuifje75 said:
Awesome photos! I went in like April so it was still cold and we didn't want to walk in the water to the Narrows. Heh... It looks great!
The Narrows was really worth it. It is highly recommend to have a good shoes and a walking stick to walk through it. You can live with out the walking stick - My siblings and I walked without it on the way up but on the way back down we found a stick, it was much better walking with it. What other places did you visited at Zion? My siblings and I would love to go back there someday and do more exploration there. It's awing beautiful there!

Roam4Life said:
wow pretty pictures.. i love there!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back