Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe!!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• cool3.jpg
    cool3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 178
kuifje75 said:
IMG00039.jpg

In Rainy Downtown Atlanta, Rotty, Wendy and JoeBoston made a new friend. Last I heard, they are still trying to convince him to be a member on a forum. ;)
Good pictures of you all. :) I've often seen the statue of a man sitting back of a water fountain in downtown Atlanta. I wonder if that is located at the park across from the Underground Atlanta/World of Coca-Cola Museum?

This is so cool all pix...

Me and Brandon. He is deaf too. He is my close friend.... FUNNY

91182402MOLfnD_ph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian said:
Good pictures of you all. :) I've often seen the statue of a man sitting back of a water fountain in downtown Atlanta. I wonder if that is located at the park across from the Underground Atlanta/World of Coca-Cola Museum?

Yes brian :)

Wendy

Here's a picture of me relaxing a bit on the summit of Gobbler's Knob, 10,246 feet, on my 29th birthday last week. In the background are the Wasatch Mountains continuing to the north.

sommetGK.jpg

*whistles and hoots*

Nice photo, Kootchie! :twisted:

Here's my mug after sleeping for almost 3 days since the fair closed!

Attachments

• Nesmuth.jpg
    Nesmuth.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 98
Here's mine from 2 weekends ago. Was in a semi-professional photoshoot. ;)

Attachments

• HeadshotDC.jpg
    HeadshotDC.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 88
This is me and my abusive EX-Girlfriend years ago (We don't keep in contact anymore).

Attachments

• jenandme.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 108
Another picture of me years ago.

I haven't updated since this picture which is years ago, I need to buy a camera and scan my updated pictures and post them here, which I will do this week.

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 87
Meeee On September 1st, 2004! ;)

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 45
I rarely show pics of myself but figured it'd be good to post and to alert people the dangers of wasting water in Nevada... it was taken at Hoover Dam and notice how the water level has sunk!

Attachments

• waterlow.jpg
    waterlow.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back