Another Nigerian Scam... DON'T FALL FOR IT!

DeafCaver

Reaction score
Ya gotta admit they're getting better at it.
Love the word... Fraudsters (looked it up and it's an actual word)
The red italics are mine btw... all those red flags that popped up when I read this e-mail I gotten today. :rolleyes:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria
Good day

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in Africa and London United Kingdom Our commission has been in existences since 2004 and our duty is to stop internet fraud. We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa and UK,
and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amount of money has also been lost to this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and they will end up demanding for money from you and in return you will get nothing.

The Leaders of the African Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended.
The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner.

We are paying back from the money we recovered and can only refund all lost fund if your name is mentioned and you show us prove of how much you lost.
If you know any person, family or friend(s) that has lost money to fraudsters please tell him/her to write to this commission with proves and we will handle his/her case then pay back after verification. We are aware that these fraudsters has broken home, made people lose their job, sell their properties, closed their business, put many on the street and some even lost their life.

You are advised to reach us in our email address below for further clarifications on how you are to receive your lost funds and you are also required to forward your full particulars and recent telephone and fax numbers to our email address below if you are a victim.
In situation where by you are having any transaction here in Nigeria respond for clearance to avoid being scam.

Regards

Mrs. Farida Waziri
(Chairman EFCC)

Note :*****( confidential) If this email is received accidentally and you are not a victim of scam, please disregard and do not respond*****

Lots of grammar errors. Think about it... any law enforcement trying to make legitimate claims will use perfect English (hiring someone to ensure it is done correctly).
Other thing... how would one of the "fraudsters" be able to remember the names of everyone they scammed? How many have they scammed? a few dozen, couple hundred, several thousands? Damn good memory.
Not to mention ... I never lost ANY money to these morons to begin with so why this mass mailing? Phishing... right!

You get ANYTHING related to send money/information HERE to get money ... ignore it ignore it please for heaven's sake IGNORE IT!!

That last line is a kicker... if you have not been the victim of a scam do not respond... it means you're not dumb enough to get screwed over a second time.

Oh no! I just transferred my savings account to help somebody's ailing grandmother in Nigeria.

Oh no! I just transferred my savings account to help somebody's ailing grandmother in Nigeria.

You need to run to the nearest tattoo parlor and have PWNED written on your forehead backwards so you'll be reminded everytime you look in the mirror.

You need to run to the nearest tattoo parlor and have PWNED written on your forehead backwards so you'll be reminded everytime you look in the mirror.

Hee. Honestly, I don't know why people even fall for it to start with. Hard to believe people are that gullible. :-/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVparKidAP4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Beware of "DeafCommission" mail[/ame]

Hee. Honestly, I don't know why people even fall for it to start with. Hard to believe people are that gullible. :-/

:werd:

This thread reminds me of the song "I Go Chop Your Dollars". And, yes, you read that right, there's a popular Nigerian hit song about scamming people.

I Go Chop Your Dollars

I don suffer no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all, no
Na im make I join this business
419 no be thief, its just a game
Everybody dey play am
if anybody fall mugu, ha! my brother I go chop am

Chorus
National Airport na me get am
National Stadium na me build am
President na my sister brother
You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo I go chop your dollar, I go take your money dissapear
419 is just a game, you are the loser I am the winner
The refinery na me get am,
The contract, na you I go give am
But you go pay me small money make I bring am
you be the mugu, I be the master… na me be the master ooo!!!!

When Oyinbo play wayo, them go say na new style
When country man do im own, them go de shout bring am, kill am, die!
Oyinbo people greedy, I say them greedy
I don see them tire thats why when them fall enter my trap o!
I dey show them fire

Link to song lyrics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8]Link to video[/ame]

Obviously a scam! They sure don't give up. Nigerian government really needs a overhaul.

FUCK TO ALL NIGERIAN SCAMMERS!!! :mad2:

I put my stuff on craigslist but I decided to removed it after 2 days because of got 15 email from nigerian scammers so I deleted all of them.

Obviously a scam! They sure don't give up. Nigerian government really needs a overhaul.

I do want cut all communication and internet off from between USA and Nigeria.

Thanks for warning us....I would delete it and won't fall for it. Full of BS! They need to stop scamming us!! Go somewhere else!

Back