Another I hate wal-mart thread

Walmart sells it at $600 because it comes with other games and other accessories.

It's generally sold at the same price as anywhere else for just the Wii. I've looked into it.

I got my electronics from Walmart, but all of them has worked just fine. :)

Walmart sells it at $600 because it comes with other games and other accessories.

It's generally sold at the same price as anywhere else for just the Wii. I've looked into it.

I got my electronics from Walmart, but all of them has worked just fine. :)

Geez, now that explain it. So, it's a bundle she was talking about.

whether prices at stores like game cube,playstation1-3,etc.

my brother always got video games and never have problems with video games and got new video games sometimes but sometimes have problems with video games machines but i dont know why!

mostly people always have problems with video games for mistakes they can trades or refunds at walmart,game shop,best buy,etc but you can doit than nothing.

but my brother always loves playing video games lots in his own room and living rooms but i do play his video games as shares.

but im sure walmart says its worth lots money for refunds include video games machines and video games if all wanted refunds they you can get money again they you can chose but i cant blame for that!

im sure mostly people always hates walmart lots dues more reasons they dont blames for more reasons they cant going back again or can going shopping at walmart that your choice but i dont hates walmart lots.

If walmarts in the states are the same as the ones here in canada, you can return the MP3 player. Just take your receipt and tell them that it did not work. Make sure to have all the pieces (the CD, the cables, manuals) If you dont have all the pieces they may not refund or even exchange the item.

How do I know this?? I work at walmart lol

and i'm glad.... walmart is starting to sell DELL computer products in comming week! :D

Amen... Best Buy, Computer USA, Computer City... what else? hmmm

no more comp usa near where I am I think it went out of business few months ago.. 2 stores closed.. but different timing tho.. I was like eh... oh well.. but still have fry's and circut city and raido shack's even best buy too :)

hmmmmm.... I'm usually skeptical about the place. the prices on just about everything are college student friendly, but the service and selection are iffy. A while back I saw two seasons of a favorite tv program, both for less than 50% of what i'd seen them sold for elsewhere, and that store had only 2 copies left. Trouble was, I didn't have the cash then, but would in a day from then. they had no layaway and no guarantee if it would be on the shelf then. I went and got the money, but less than 24 hours later, they were gone. After calling another store in the area, they said they had it, and I got the seasons there, kindly handed to me by the person who took the call! Because the first store gets a whole lot of business, it tends to be more rude to the customers, but the second store has a little better service, because a lot of people don't even know it is there. I do some shopping occasionally in the craft department, and they are more helpful there too (cutting fabric, et c.)
If there are 2+ stores nearby, go to the less-packed one, they will want to help a lot more. Also, after about 9-10 PM workers are usually restocking, good time to go if you really hate the crowds.

Next time, Just call "Warget".

Wal-fart is going to copy Target's idea, such as dress code and rid of layaway.

Wal-Mart don't make electronics. They sell them.

Wal-Mart has a lot of high-quality electronics but the selection is obviously not as big as you would find at Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. Wal-Mart do sell some cheap brands too as well, so it's better to be wary of these products. So I suggest that you do your research before buying an expensive product. Don't blame Wal-Mart for it. They have nothing to do with the quality of their products because they don't make anything. They just sell it.

Even the salespeople at Best Buy and other big-name stores don't know too much about electronics in many cases. Believe me, I know. I always do my homework before making a big purchase.

Make it a thumb of rule... do some research before you make a purchase like that.

Yup, Wal-fart does sell Philips brand stuff since Philips is good or average brand.

Go to Best Buy, Target, Kmart, other game store www sites, compare with Walfart, and you will see... Walfart sell it for almost $500 when others sell for $249 something..

Not true, You just trust on store website, that where "bundle is included".

Go to real Wal-fart store then Wii cost $250, same as suggested retail price.

as a hillbilly Lol i do buy my electric things at Walmart never had plms. computer, TV, mircowave etc

Um, no. Wal-Mart sell it for the same price as the other stores. It's illegal for any store to charge people more than the suggested retail price.

It's true, that what employee from electronic dept told me.

sure i know that walmart electronics sucks
never works

that why i never brought electronics from walmart

Not true.

I bought PS3 from Wal-fart, also got Xbox 360 (super package) from Sams Club then both of them are work so fine, never got problem but hardware can be issue then don't blame on store since Wal-fart don't make it.

I got iPod from Wal-fart and it does work on my PC so well.

I'm not blaming wal-mart. I just prefer to shop at a electronics store because they got more choices. That's all. Even though, Wal-mart is geared to low income people. They tend to build where low income people live.

Same goes to middle class region too.

OK I went back and got my money back and told them what happened. I ended up going to radio shack and got a way better deal although it is still an off-brand player. The only thing I dont like about it are the ear buds, they dont want to stay in my ears, so I will look into some BTE headphones next week.

I am happy to hear that you were able to get your money back, I knew you would. :)

I love wal-mart, its the only place I can get stuff cheap. I need cheap, I am very poor.

I prefer to call it china-mart. Never buy a safe from china-mart. It's easy to break into and .... literally break the handle off sadly.

Back