another canine article

It is interesting that it is a common belief that highly social animals are not capable of having a range of emotions... Empathy especially seems to be over looked... Yet dogs, elephants, and others have proven time and again that this is not an uncommon trait... While yes we are unique... Our traits are not.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I had a Samoyed Husky and she was friend with a dog that was half Samoyed Husky . The 2 girls got along really good and laughed at all the same doggies jokes. My dog was taking a nap one day and her friend came over and sat on her face and OMG ! My dog called her off big time and had nothing to do with her friend again. I was surprise , I guess dogs have a code about not bothering them when sleeping . I never see my dog so pissed off before. Of course animals imitate other animals , this how they learn to do things , they imitate
their mothers to learn how survive in the wild .

Well this makes more sense than the last thread, postulating that dogs are merely parasites.

Although I have one of his books and do find a lot of what he wrote intriguing, I didn't agree with that thought line of Coppinger's either.

I imagine your girl's reaction when her canine friend sat on her face, WDYS!
Many dogs wouldn't be too pleased with that-

Although I have one of his books and do find a lot of what he wrote intriguing, I didn't agree with that thought line of Coppinger's either.

I imagine your girl's reaction when her canine friend sat on her face, WDYS!
Many dogs wouldn't be too pleased with that-

LOL ! I wonder why the dog didn't realize that was a bad idea . She was really upset my dog wouldn't play with her anymore. They lived next door to one another. Finlay didn't like it when other dogs started to fight or when people started to get upset with one another. I went to town meetings and when people were getting on someone case Finlay would get up and stand next the person for support. He did this with the mayor once , he stood right next to her chair so she could pet him . Dogs understand emotions a lot more than some people think. I could see the mayor looking more relaxed when Finlay was with her.

Back