~Angel~

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I just have to say that I love your AVATAR. DeafMonkey did a great job !!! Kudos to DM!

Yep!!!!! I made for Angel's avatar :D

isnt look cute? lol :D

Thanks *bow* Thanks *bow* lol :lol:

I LOVE it!! You got some talent there Monkeygal! :hug:

haha when I click new posting, I saw this thread ~Angel~ on the listing and the first thing came on my mind was, did she forgot my birthday is not until June LOL...Thank you for liking my avatar, DeafMonkey sure did an amazing job, and I love it, Thanks DeafMonkey :hug:

haha when I click new posting, I saw this thread ~Angel~ on the listing and the first thing came on my mind was, did she forgot my birthday is not until June LOL...Thank you for liking my avatar, DeafMonkey sure did an amazing job, and I love it, Thanks DeafMonkey :hug:

:giggle: yep thanks hhehehe :lol: :hug: haha

:jaw: I really love those avator!!!!!!!! I didn´t see it until RebelGirl´s thread got my attention...

Good Job, DeafMonkey... :hug:

DM is a clever gal for making an avatar for Angel. She is a talented gal in designing & making a pic. ;)
You are very thoughtful of Angel and you have done a good job, DM! :)

Deafmonkey, you did so cool job. Smile I bet that Angel is so happy with hers that you made.

DeafMonkey, Good JOB!!!

wow!! wonderful job - deafmonkeygal!! I love it too! :)

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeee Great job DM!!!

Thanksssssssssssssssssssss lol :D

DM is a clever gal for making an avatar for Angel. She is a talented gal in designing & making a pic. ;)
You are very thoughtful of Angel and you have done a good job, DM! :)

Thanks lol yeah Angel is really love it and staring at her avatar alots which it couldnt stop lol :lol:

Deafmonkey, you did so cool job. Smile I bet that Angel is so happy with hers that you made.

Oh yeah she is soooo happy and couldnt stop staring at her avatar alots lol Thanks :D

good job DM i love angel's avatar it is neat!!!!!!!

Thanks yeah everyone love it too :) hehe

:giggle: @ DeafMonkey...yep I'm already addict to my new avatar LOL

Back