Android Lollipop

My old phone, which was Android 2.3.6, and my new one, which is Android 4.1.4, is a HUGE upgrade, but it's not Lollipop, though, but it'll do for now.

hmm .. should i root my phone to get lollipop from kit kat?!

If you want to get rid of the bloating (stock), I'm sure there is one somewhere. I'm still on stock for some time but I'm not complaining. :)

hmm .. should i root my phone to get lollipop from kit kat?!

Today my phone got upgraded to 5.0.1.

Few bugs here and there but generally like it.

Any comments from others?

Theyre just rolling out the Lollipop upgrade now for my HTC M7 ( over here in Oz, last in the line as usual )
I'm not entirely sure I NEED this upgrade, will hold off until I see what it does - and more importantly how much of a download it is!

my phone is 2 weeks old (Galaxy s5) but still have KitKat on it- 4.4.4.

My nexus tablet upgraded to lollipop by I hated the Wi-Fi setting menu

Everything else look okay

I have Samsung S4 with Kit Kat updated last year. Lollipop would be nice to have if Sprints allows updating. My phone is actually "half rooted" because I haven't finish Knox part although I disabled it anyway but unable to get free Hotspot working.

I could install Lollipop later.

Catty

My HTC One M7 is running Lollipop 5.02. I like it, but it's a little laggy ( although phone is 2 years old now)
Guess it's still settling in.....

There are a few apps out there that can kind of change the interface, not sure on the system settings. I haven't tried it yet because I would rather have something to either revert the colors back to KitKat (ie the Settings background and anywhere where it's blinding white) or be allowed to have a choice of themes to have a better color palette.

Back