And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
I'm only laughing because right now this is getting down right ridiculous. MynameISno is FAKE as well, you may remember her as Mintee or Kate something or another. I usually care about everyone here but guess what KATE I dont give a rats ass about you and your posts. Good riddance! A lot of you suspected MynameISno as being fake and you are right. After going through many ip addresses I found a match and emailed her but I dont even care what her explanation is.

GONE, BANNED, LATER

and if anyone else is fake here reading this YOU will be found out, stop messing with my friends because Im starting to take it personally. You rarely see me pissed off on this website but Im pissed about this. DONT POST ANY MORE IF YOU ARE FAKE BECAUSE WE WILL FIND YOU OUT!

Honestly, I figured as much...all those really crazy posts and comments....

Woot! Thank you CBE! Nice work. I for one, find it a good riddance.

Great work CBE!!!

To those fakers...you really are wasting valuable time lying. I dont know how that can be fun. Maybe for a short time but for months and months? Sounds exhausting to me.

Now I've got that song "Fake People" stuck in my head. CBE, Good work as usual.

3 fake posters so far (to my knowledge). Now I wonder why would one go thru all that trouble to pretend to be what they aren't. What is wrong with just using a screen name and be yourself?

Seriously???
I used to post on the eBay boards, and there would be the periodic fakers, but this is ridiculous! lol
I'm glad to see the mods are monitoring the site so closely. :D

We deaf are so awesome that people are faking their way in to here!!! You ROCK CBE!!!

Ummm..let me check my driver license... Ooooh... whew.. I'm not fake

Good job CBE

And this faker was busy nominating people for the mod job. LOL.

Seriously???
I used to post on the eBay boards, and there would be the periodic fakers, but this is ridiculous! lol
I'm glad to see the mods are monitoring the site so closely. :D

are you fake one too? :hmm:

Curious now....a fake in what way? Her posts were, ummm, different but not harming anyone....

Back