And like sand through an hour glass... these are the days of our lives... lol

It was a good day when I finally blocked her posts. I was tired of seeing the f-bomb, her sexploits, and many over the top escapades which were just unbelievable. I was wearing out my my eyes from rolling them too much.

Last edited:
The 3 REAL ADERS

We are REAL!

Attachments

• 3 ADERS.jpg
    3 ADERS.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 36
Maybe third time is the charm?? Hopefully no more will come through here for a while. Two in a single month is enough to make anyone's head spin.

Can't say that I'm surprised.

Hopefully these sad people can find something more productive to do with their lives.

*Gasp!* Shel, you hang out with the BANNED?!?!?!?

*Gasp!* Shel, you hang out with the BANNED?!?!?!?

Well, one of these days I will hang out with another banned member so I guess the anwer is yes. :lol:

Yes, everyone hates the messenger.

I might meet up with Jillio this summer. I was planning on asking you about going to a Festival in New York this summer. I need to get more details on when and where.

I might meet up with Jillio this summer. I was planning on asking you about going to a Festival in New York this summer. I need to get more details on when and where.

OM freaking GAWD that would be AMAZING if a bunch of alldeafies came!!!!! Nancy would have a bunch of new honorary "kids!" and lots and lots of deaf people to sign with!

and to think I was coming in here in hope to catch up the latest with the actual show, not the fakers. Oh well... those fakers certainly need to get a life! :roll:

Back