an old dingy garage...

Good fun, Grummer. Very good use of space. Always happy to see imagination and quality come together. :wave:

Grummer, what is wrong with the garage? The outside of the garage is just like a box where you can put storage or a car in it. Everything outside look clean to me. As for the inside of the garage, I don't know what it look like. There was a large paper on the front of the garage door which maybe might not be a good garage inside. It could be junk or not healthy inside. So what is your point in that??? :hmm:

It is a first pic of several the arrows half up on the side bring on the next pic. Something like that.

It is a first pic of several the arrows half up on the side bring on the next pic. Something like that.

I must be blind. I see where you are saying that there is an arrow pointing out from the right side of the picture. I never thought I would see the most amazing place inside of the "garage". That would fool the people thinking that this place is a garage. Not bad. I like it. :cool2:

I read about this a few years ago. The spaces there in the town are very expensive and hard to get. The owner redid this place when it was not so expensive as other areas. The bed/kitchen area is moveable I think.

Back