Aloha My friends!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aloha!
First thing, I am sowwy that I not come here that much, since I had a back surgery last Feb 27,2009... It was hard time on me, I walk lot, and lose weight 31lbs but i am not sure if more lose weight.. Now my back is BETTER MUCH than before, i walked 5 min less before surgery and now i can walk alike 20 min but still not heal yet and will walk more.. smiles.. Also I been busy with Scentsy Business since Jan 2009.. I LOVE my job, I been business trips, come over their houses for Host Scentsy party.. I went to Missouri april 30 to may 4th for 2 Scentsy Parties.. I am doing good well with business.. If yall wanna know what is Scentsy then check my webite Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles.. If yall have any question then PM me.. smiles.. i will be happy explain u..

My hubby and I are doing fine, he still work. My cat Lulu is 2 yrs old and he is my baby boy and ofc SPOILED lol! he is mommy's boy! *grin* Our 2nd annv will coming up June 6, it fast time.. smiles.. so If yall wonder where am I at.. then u can PM or leave post here.. I will come and check!!!!

Miss yall!!!! :D

OFC We miss you!!! :giggle:

Glad you are doing well!!! And keep it up with losing weigh! You'll start A LOT better. :) It take time, I know. :) I will after baby's born and start loose and kick fatty out of me! :lol:

Miss ya too! HUGS!

OFC We miss you!!! :giggle:

Glad you are doing well!!! And keep it up with losing weigh! You'll start A LOT better. :) It take time, I know. :) I will after baby's born and start loose and kick fatty out of me! :lol:

Miss ya too! HUGS!

LOL!! i undy how ur feeling abt that.. i dont blame u for that.. smiles.. hugs hugs!!!!

Hey ya Tweetie!! I'm glad you decided to pop in and letting us know how you've been doing. I'm glad your business been a successful and congratulations on losing weight. ;)

Ohhhh that would explain why I gained that extra weight! :mad2:

Gee thanks Tweety!! LOL noooo teasing!

Good for you and keep it going. Take it nice and slow.

Glad to know that your surgery went well, and you are doing good!:wave: We've missed you around here!

Hi Tweety, just browsing your blog. I am glad u r doing well after your surgery. I would enjoy one of your scentsy parties. We don't have anything here lik that where I live.

I will be going to ur site to see what I can order.

Later! BEMYFRIEND...

Hi Tweety, just browsing your blog. I am glad u r doing well after your surgery. I would enjoy one of your scentsy parties. We don't have anything here lik that where I live.

I will be going to ur site to see what I can order.

Later! BEMYFRIEND...

ahhh allright, um, where u live at?

Hi, TweetyBird. It is good news about your surgery health! :)

wave: Alo ha ha Ms Tweety! Welcome home. Happy to read you feel better. By chance is your cats nic name Sylvester? :laugh2: Best of luck with your smells. :giggle:

Welcome back TB! Glad that you are back here and you are feeling much better. :)

Back