'Allo there!

cmdrwhitewolf

Reaction score
I stumbled upon your forums yesterday while seeking out someone (anyone!) who is also HoH/deaf to chat or talk with. Specifically since all my friends and family members are hearing and don't really provide the kind of support I find myself needing occassionally. Heck, yesterday while prowling these forums I learned that there's even a word that describes some of my difficulties which I didn't know about before - Audism. (Now that was a nice little nugget to come across and prove these forums usefullness on the spot for me!)

I hail from Minnesota and wear two hearing aids, but don't currently know ASL (I would like to learn!) and am looking to (somehow) correct the advice of the 'experts' who strongly discourged me from immersing myself in Deaf Culture or learning ASL while I was being mainstreamed in public schools and in my professional life. At the very least, I'm guessing I've got a bit of a hard road ahead before I level up. :D

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting!

Hi there, Sunshinelady. THX for the Welcome. BTW is that a hammered wok I see in the picture, or one that's been stamp forged? (Can't tell from the picture.) I happen to prefer the hammer forged ones because you can slide part of the dish higher up on those little ridges while continuing to cook the rest with the heat down in the bottom. That looks like Yummy dish you've got going there in the shot, Was it a sweet & sour chicken?

TTYL!

Hi whitewolf...i'm new too but addicted already YAY:giggle:

zips x

Hi there, Sunshinelady. THX for the Welcome. BTW is that a hammered wok I see in the picture, or one that's been stamp forged? (Can't tell from the picture.) I happen to prefer the hammer forged ones because you can slide part of the dish higher up on those little ridges while continuing to cook the rest with the heat down in the bottom. That looks like Yummy dish you've got going there in the shot, Was it a sweet & sour chicken?

TTYL!

Ops,… *look left and right* you mean me?
Heylo cmdrwhitewolf
yeaaah you right! you means about those little ridges while continuing to cook the rest with the heat down in the bottom. I did that, important Chicken should not long cook. i do like always "sweet & sour chicken" and "Curry" and "chili- Knoblauch"
You means it was a sweet & sour Chicken this picture put by forums “Chinese Food” right?
That mean about Orange Chicken. I never found it of Germany *sigh* I wont give up.

Welcome

Hi Welcome in Alldeaf. i hope u will enjoying stay in the forum.

cheers

:welcome:

Back