Allergies?

I have many, many allergies. Some seriously life threatening and others just totally bothersome.

Food, soaps, cleaners, grass, freon, medicines, antibiotics, pollen, perfumes, scented candles in floral scents, dust, and the list goes on.

aww that is so tough. wish there have a medicine to help for everything to clear up the allergies.

I'm pretty sure my allergies have kicked off this case of bronchitis I have. Finished the antibiotics and it hasn't cleared up. ugh I'm pretty sure all the pampas grass right outside my apartment is the culprit. I wonder how management would feel about me digging the crap up and throwing it in the dumpster.

I have many, many allergies. Some seriously life threatening and others just totally bothersome.

Food, soaps, cleaners, grass, freon, medicines, antibiotics, pollen, perfumes, scented candles in floral scents, dust, and the list goes on.

:eek3:

Sucks to be you. :lol:

Most of time, after Im done eatin lunch and supper, my nose run constant until I take care of it..anybody know why? Sometimes, my nose run when Im eating..can be so annoyin'. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I have a weird nose, I guess.

pollen grass .i trod on jelly fish last year and my legs swell up had go hospital dr said allergy rather than stingers agony i live about two mins from beach.
take bendrly or piriton hydrocortizone cream when need it

Yes, I do.

No, I'm not allergic to anything... but I do get seasonal allergies that occur during the summer-to-fall season change and the winter-to-spring season change.

Right now, my allergies are starting to act up more and more. I think it will pass by the middle of October. :)

I take Claritin, but still suffer with a stuffed up head. Most of the others cause other issues. They haven't found anything to help with the majority of my allergies and I can't take the shots as I am allergic to most of what would be in them.

I take Claritin, but still suffer with a stuffed up head. Most of the others cause other issues. They haven't found anything to help with the majority of my allergies and I can't take the shots as I am allergic to most of what would be in them.

:lol: So is everybody! Allergy shots are made for each person individually and the purpose is to desensitize the person specifically to what they are allergic to.

Allergy shots just contain small amounts of your specific allergens!

i understand arnica is helpful

Really? How is it used? I have an arnica massage oil, it's anti-inflammatory, good for muscles that are in acute pain. Is there an oral version of it?

For seasonal allergies I've heard that if you can find local honey and eat it it can desensitize you to them. I keep meaning to try to find some local bee keepers, I really need to get on that.

Really? How is it used? I have an arnica massage oil, it's anti-inflammatory, good for muscles that are in acute pain. Is there an oral version of it?

For seasonal allergies I've heard that if you can find local honey and eat it it can desensitize you to them. I keep meaning to try to find some local bee keepers, I really need to get on that.

Local honey does help.

Complete Arnica information from Drugs.com THis is about arnica! And echinachea also can cause asthma problems , so some of those need caution.

Myself no allergies, my youngest bees.
My oldest we found at 2/3 months old was allergic to eggs, nuts, berries, wheat, soy, milk at 5 year old we added tree pollen, grass pollen, and cats to that list. The good news is none of these are life threatening in small amounts. The bad news is feeding this child is a huge challenge.

I'm only allergic to ampillician. Nothing else as far as I know.

Myself no allergies, my youngest bees.
My oldest we found at 2/3 months old was allergic to eggs, nuts, berries, wheat, soy, milk at 5 year old we added tree pollen, grass pollen, and cats to that list. The good news is none of these are life threatening in small amounts. The bad news is feeding this child is a huge challenge.

Sounds like my nephew.......allergic to....well...the world.

But seriously, poor thing, poor you, that sounds awful, I hope they like meat!!

Local honey does help.

Complete Arnica information from Drugs.com THis is about arnica! And echinachea also can cause asthma problems , so some of those need caution.

yikes, def not taken orally. I don't care what they say about arnica oil not working for muscle soreness though. I know it does work, I've used it on myself countless times. BUT I think the topical use of it has to coupled with massage, just putting some on the sore spot like a lotion, and that's it, wouldn't do anything. But arnica absolutely enhances the benefits of the massage.
:ty:

Botti, thanks for the link. I would not dare to put arnica on my boy for now.

Is the arnica safe for massage for clients?

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Yes! Tree pollen, grass pollen, cats, (sadly) , although we have had several.

Maybe the newer medicines are better if I ever get another.

Also dogs, but not the non shedding ones so bad.

That covers mine!! Lol! Spring & Fall seasons here in Michigan kick my butt! lol

Back