Alleged Child Abuse Caught On Neighbor's Wireless Cam

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
( A friend of mine send me an email about this story, thought I would share this with the rest of you here :( )

A neighbor with a new wireless camera accidentally caught an alleged case of child abuse at a foster home in Milwaukee where the children were forced to hold their hands in the air for more than an hour.

The neighbor, who did not wish to be identified, bought a wireless surveillence camera for his home security. After he installed it, the camera ended up getting a signal from a different wireless camera in a nearby house.

The man saw two young children holding their hands in the air for more than an hour. He then put a tape in and began recording as a woman entered the room and hit one of the children in the chest.

Later, the woman was filmed returning to the room and hitting the other girl with a stick.

The man called police, who then went door-to-door until they found the woman. She turned out to be a foster mother.

Police took the children, ages 2 and 4, into protective custody and have launched an investigation.

A third foster child, not on the tape, was also taken into protective custody along with the woman's three biological kids.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/2852367/detail.html

damn.. strange thing I wonder is today a child abuse day ? cuz i did read something similar "to the abuse" but not this kind of story.. other forum were talking about booth i never saw one in my state.. now I see this.. wireless camera.. damn Im glad the man saw it and taped it for evidence damn... such a sad thing to see so many abuse nowdays.. damn

Wendy

Geeze Foster mom? Good grief, I thought Foster parents suppose be caring and gentle with those kids. Shame on her, Good thing she got caught and those children deserved a loving family not someone like her. *SMH*

Back