AllDeaf's very own trash newspaper

:rolf: good ones BBNT. Keep up the good work on the Enquirer. We anxiously await your next edition.

pstt people, remember BBNT has to do lots of research on us Aders to come up with these stories. I heard BBNT accidently seen Cheri naked and that is what cause his comatose condition that he was found in.

BBNt.... i love your sense of humor.... RR.. i am surprised you do have sense of humor... i love all jokes...

RR...how do you know that i do have sex toys with my initals on them...i think i lost them somewhere in the house.. i looked high and low.. could not find them... it has to be somewhere in attic or basements... LOL

In recent health news Kalista told us that bacon grease is very unhealthy, turns out thou that Kalista mixes it with alcohol and then runs nude around her block.

:lol: I did not see this thread until today. You are such hilarious as usually !! Miss to seeing your posts here lately. Glad, you come back again!

I love your sense of humor.

Regards

Kalista

BBNT has been squeeze all the peas for the excorist movie, Linda Blair to split out of her mouth. I never knew, BBNT slept with Linda.

He always stays in the prison for 7/24 to get the peas out from the leaves to give them to Linda. Poor the priest !! Tsk tsk BBNT :nono:

a0020.jpg

SxyPorkie, bbnt has your sex toys!! Well how do I know... he was on his way. walking funny, to the ER, and said, "Damn my ass hurts and please inform SxyPorkie she will never get her stuff back now."

bbnt, nowhere I have seen you using Alex as one of your punchlines.... hee hee!!
Scared?

LOL very funny.. Liza No wonder... RR had stolen all my sex toys and gave to BBNT.... I guess i have to buy new ones.....

no Barney have them now! Hes using on someone! sneaking in the AD's bathroom.. Ohhhhhh my GOSH.... it was ALEX!!! :rofl: hehehe!

Where In The World Is BBNT?

Reports of BBNT sightings are now occuring world wide. BBNT was recently
spotted at a ConAgra facility holding a chicken. It is uncertain why he was
holding a chicken, however investigators are now looking for BBNT to question
him about the recent Salmonella outbreak that has forced a recall of poultry
type Banquet Pot pies. BBNT has since disappeared. Please make a post on
this board if you spot him so that authorities may try and track him.

Come on...BBNT and RR.... you both are hiding from us.... we want more laughs...

First australian comedy

As in Australia, there were many rumours heard that BBNT has left alldeaf.com to attend a huge swimming competition. BBNT has gone to swim across the alanatic ocean where it points to Sydney Australia. He was tempted on the prize of $1 million - once the competitiors was instructed, they have to tell a simple joke in Aussie accent to win the prize. But unfortuantely, BBNT arrived there first, and told a dumb joke which was

"Why did the guy take the sudwoofer to the vet?"

The answer was when BBNT told - "Cause it was FULLY SICK!!"

The worst thing he recevied is that he was tempted of the prize - he got $1.

.....What a waste of energy. :lol:

{The Deaf Enquirer} 3rd print

In science news lemontree posted a thread about "Humans
make fish deaf" what she didn't tell you was that she
is trying to teach the fish sign language.

So lemontree invented Finnish?

As in Australia, there were many rumours heard that BBNT has left alldeaf.com to attend a huge swimming competition.

OH NO! Does this mean he is unfaithful. Viewing other chat rooms?
Other Deaf Chat rooms? Noooooo! Say it ain't so! We must keep
him all to ourselves. We can't share his talent with anyone!
Does anyone know a good chat room shrink? sob

As in Australia, there were many rumours heard that BBNT has left alldeaf.com to attend a huge swimming competition.

OH NO! Does this mean he is unfaithful. Viewing other chat rooms?
Other Deaf Chat rooms? Noooooo! Say it ain't so! We must keep
him all to ourselves. We can't share his talent with anyone!
Does anyone know a good chat room shrink? sob

Yeah, he left evidently. ;)

Someone say... Saw Him busy with 4 kids at food store. BBNT carrier the cart with pile of diapers :eek: :lol:..

J/k

Back