AllDeaf's very own trash newspaper

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
{The Deaf Enquirer} 1st print

As many of you already know the Duggar's have just had their 17th baby, what you don't know is that sara1981 in real life is Michelle Duggar. Will someone please tell sara1981 to stop having sex.

You have been told recently that the reason for MsGiglz disappearance was a family move to West Virgina, truth is she was arrested for public masturbation and was forced to move to a new state.

In recent health news Kalista told us that bacon grease is very unhealthy, turns out thou that Kalista mixes it with alcohol and then runs nude around her block.

In local want ads SpiceHD posted a need for a clock that has built-in 120V AC outlet, with a little undercover work we have learned that she will be using a stolen credit card to pay for it.

In Social news Oceanblue7 posted information about the Block in Orange County. We recently found out that this event is actually a swingers party. On an added note SxyPorkie was banned from this event for bringing unauthorized sex toys.

In Social news Oceanblue7 posted information about the Block in Orange County. We recently found out that this event is actually a swingers party. On an added note SxyPorkie was banned from this event for bringing unauthorized sex toys.

:jaw::eek: Silly BBNT too funny :lol:

:rofl: this is really funny! bbnt, you are a clown! :lol:

How dare you,bbnt!

you make everyone embrassment front everyone to tell anyone on posts! and you gives me my hurt feelings!

im going report to admin and moderators about you because you did tell me about that posts!

DONT do that comments about ME! ok?

How dare you,bbnt!

you make everyone embrassment front everyone to tell anyone on posts! and you gives me my hurt feelings!

im going report to admin and moderators about you because you did tell me about that posts!

Sheesh, bbnt, was only joking..

How dare you,bbnt!

BBNT is well-know comedian and loves to tease everyone...

@BBNT :rofl:

too hilarious thread... Keep it going... :thumb:

How dare you,bbnt!

oh sara chill out will you please bbnt is just joking around it not real
let have alldeaf have fun joking around ok

bbnt keep up :D

Back