AllDeaf's very own trash newspaper

take it easy sara, gotta hose ya down

How dare you,bbnt!

you make everyone embrassment front everyone to tell anyone on posts! and you gives me my hurt feelings!

im going report to admin and moderators about you because you did tell me about that posts!

DONT do that comments about ME! ok?

BBNT is the class clown and i know he's teasing SARA chill out and open ur mind a little bit more show a little laughter in here we deffy need that once in a while! he was only playing around chill the HECK out !

Sara, shut up, will ya? BBNT is just teasing everyone. Even he wrote something juicy about me in other threads in the past.

Now, BBNT, will you write something juicy about me in your Deaf Enquirer? I need some laughter because I am being pissed off at those idiots lately. :ty:

Sara...life is too short. Gotta laugh at yourself every now and then. He was just joking and he named other people too but did they get upset? No...just relax. We all know it is not true about u. :)

This made me chuckle! :giggle:

Bbnt, I thought you were not joking but I realize that you was just joking. Be careful that some people get hurt so easy.

OMG--- Dang.. you busted me again! :( ..

Heck why not.. tell them why i went jail for.. there's more than being arrested for public masturbation... (shh)

----------
ROFLMAO!!!

OMG.. its sooo hiliarious.. thanks for bringing my laughter back!!

Bbnt love ya! :)

{The Deaf Enquirer} 2nd print

spicygirl143 recently went to her 25th year high school reunion, of course the school looked completely different because she burned down the old one in a science room accident.

In sports news the NE Patriots traded Tom Brady to the Atlanta Falcons for Michael Vick. In related news Tom Brady said the only thing good about the trade is he would be far away from that crazed fan Oceanblue7

In golf news Hale Irwin is recovering from an accident. It seems a local volunteer {racheleggert} ran over him with a golf cart.

In wedding news Angel and Roadrunner finally got married, at first this just seemed like a normal wedding but with a little investigative reporting we found out that Angel had Cheri take her place at the alter because Angel's favorite show "The bachelor" was on at the same time and she didn't think Roadrunner could tell the difference anyway.

Later when it came time to go on the honeymoon Cheri didn't want to go and it turns out she went to watch TV with her sister. Las Vegas betting odds on who went with Roadrunner on the honeymoon is as follows

Liebling 4 to 1

RebelGirl 7 to 1

MizzDeaf 12 to 1

Peachlady's husband (Toolman) 23 to 1

??? what the hell??? hmmmm oookkkkk

:laugh2: Keep it up!! Hope my name will appearance on BBNT's Deaf Enquier Newspaper on his 3rd one related to WWE ;)

The Deaf Globe, parent company of the lowly Deaf Enquirer did its own investigating after amassing a large number of inquiries and complaints. It discovered:

1) When deafSCUBA98 did the reporting on Roadrunner and Angel's wedding, turns out that there wasn't any honeymoon taken--yet, he simply hurriedly got creative with a story to give so he could get out of the office and go scuba diving somewhere down in Mexico.

2) After a lawsuit filed by sara1981 was settled out of courts, it was last heard that she is now happily taking a vacation out on an island with lots of children.

3) When checking with health officials, truth be told that running in the nude can be healthy, however, the block that Kalista ran around in was done in Iraq, it was further discovered that when a bomb went off, scaring her out of the shower, thus running around the block. Alcohol and war don't mix.

4) A janitor down at the Deaf Globe discovered a bag of sexual toys with the letters S.P. on it at the back door...items were disposed of properly unless the janitor aka MsGiglz isn't lying about it which might explain the odd reason she had put on her job application about her last known address.

5) Further checking out the social news event posted by Oceanblue7, it was discovered the Deaf Enquirer's reporter, Bbnt gotten a free ticket and shortly thereafter, it was widely circulated as a rumor that he also obtained VIP status as well for these events.

~RR

I stick by my stories

Attachments

• goofy.gif
    goofy.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 5
Also, RR - Mind if I get a copy of Deaf Globe, sir?

Back