AllDeaf Software Upgrade

To bad the phone app is 404 :( I have a phone more than a pc and the website is a little harder on a smaller screen.

WOW this is so much better! the threads are from top down instead of backwards. I havent logged in AD in so long and i decided to check in today.... nice!

When 404 occurs, I just refresh the page and it loads up fine. It only happens once in a while.

When 404 occurs, I just refresh the page and it loads up fine. It only happens once in a while.
Is that for Tapatalk? I've tried logging in and refreshing and nothing works. It tells me that the server isn't available. It's just AD. My other Tapatalk forum account works fine.

I haven't really tried Tapatalk but I currently use a Typer for some words what I can't say so I can't really Do the Tapta

Is that for Tapatalk? I've tried logging in and refreshing and nothing works. It tells me that the server isn't available. It's just AD. My other Tapatalk forum account works fine.

No, it's in web browser. I haven't use the app or Tapatalk, I just use browser. When I click "home" the 404 occurs from time to time, I just refresh the page and it loads up fine. Weird.

This version of the upgrade, is mobile friendly as well so it's easier...well to me, as I have iPhone 6 Plus, hence the large size ;)

I am not able to type a word in 'italic' the color does work for me , I know someone was having with it.

After few days of use, I really don't like theme design. Is there another theme options I can use on this forum?

I am not able to type a word in 'italic' the color does work for me , I know someone was having with it.
The italic function works on mine. Do you have a complete tool bar on your reply box?

You just click on the image icon and paste the link to that image. Or, if you want to upload a file from your PC, just click on "upload a file" -- it's right in your post options at the bottom. It's not a new addition (maybe a new method, but it's not a new addition.)
I don't see that option anymore on the edit signature page. :(

The italic function works on mine. Do you have a complete tool bar on your reply box?
It worked , I am so use to the way the old alldeaf worked . I didn't notice the 'I' being highlighted when I clicked on it. :) It's going to take
time getting use to the new alldeaf !

Back